JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

This is a good configuration. I have it or similar on both my .556 AR's. Unless you add some type of rail or other option where you can put a sling swivel or sling swivel QD attachment to the front end of the upper, I don't see any other option than a single point.

If you chose to go with a single point sling, you should check out the Magpul MS3 sling. I allows quick transition between single point and traditional sling carry. I have one and I really like it.

I've a magpul ASAP on my new AR, and a black hawk single point sling mount on my Olympic AR, and other then a blueforce 2point id probally never want to go back to 2point slings, well that's not true my .300win mag M700 has a 3point on it

My gal's new carbine has the single point ball bearing quick detach mount somewhat similar to the pictured one above. If you look very closely you can see it in this pic

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads