JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Holy cannoli! Check this all out!

Bought this UTG Slim A2 rear sight from Optics Planet a couple months ago when I was experimenting with a scope on one of my rifles, but I've since sold the upper and traded the scope so I've got no need for this.

This thing is built well despite your opinion on the UTG brand. Positive adjustments and it's not canted like a lot of similar sights are.

The rail risers are as pictured. A couple no name brands I got off of ebay earlier this year, a Feyachi 45 offset I got when I got a cheap red dot, and the rest are Monstrum brand.
The two longer Monstrum risers I modified by shortening them slightly so they'd fit in front if this UTG sight on top of the flat top AR. They are primed and painted where I cut them so you can't really notice they've been cut unless you look for it.

Asking $25 shipped with PayPal or Zelle, and shipping is the only option. You're basically just paying for the rear sight. The rail risers are extras that will be included if whether you want them or not.

UTG_A2_rearsight.png riserrailsassortment.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top