JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As the title says, I have a slightly used Remington 700 SPS in 7mm-08 for sale ($425) with less than 100 rounds through it . It's currently on a ghilie green hogue overmolded stock - the one that comes on a 700 AAC-SD 308 from Remington - can swap this back to the factory black and gray stock if desired. The gun is in great shape and practically new. If anyone is interested we can talk about payment and transactions through my local FLL. I am located near Bellingham, WA.

unnamed-1.jpg unnamed.jpg

Farthest south I really get is downtown Seattle and that's only once a month for on site day at work and I'm usually struggling to get out of there by 2pm with all the ridiculous traffic coming back up north. I don't really know an FFL down there either - but I'm sure they exist. My next day down there is the 23rd - and I'm not entirely sure if I'll still have rifle any longer by then. Of course there's always shipping through an FFL; I've never done that before but I'm fairly sure they'll ship FFL to FFL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.