Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Slideshow of money and guns found in Mexican drug dealer's home...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jhc5, Feb 21, 2010.

1. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

It's a beautiful Sunday and I'm stuck inside with a bad cold, so I thought I'd share an interesting link.

It is a random slideshow of the results of a raid on a Mexican drug dealer's home. Whoever made the album incorrectly labeled it Columbian, but the its the Mexican government's logo on the wall. There is LOTS of U.S. currency and more than a few gold-accented firearms, not to mention a few shots of the extravagant house itself. Unfortunately, I can't find a link to a related news story. Makes for some interesting photos, though it is discouraging that there are likely many many others who will never be caught.

http://weblist.me/found-in-a-colombian-drug-dealers-house-0#1

2. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

That is sooooo much dinero.

3. xjjeeper223

xjjeeper223 Medford Active Member

Columbian drug dealer.... Not Mexican... But still, sweet pictures!

4. Decker

Decker My house Active Member

Yep, I sure do like knowing that my fellow countymen are so addicted that they can fund this kind of life for the people that are tearing Mexico apart. Viva la drugs. =(

5. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

The album says columbian, but the pictures show the the PGR logo everwhere, which is a department of the Mexican government, Office of the General Prosecutor (in spanish - Procuraduria General de la Republica, PGR). See the links below. Based on this, I'm pretty sure it was a Mexican drug dealer, not a Columbian one as the album states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attorney_General_of_Mexico

http://www.pgr.gob.mx/

Also, my brother, who lives in California, made this sarcastic quip after seeing these pics, "I want find to the booth at the gun show thats been selling those plated AK's for thugs to smuggle across the border".:p

6. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I hope they take better care of those engraved colts and other museum quality pieces than US authorities would. Those would be melted in puddles of molten goo due to US policies...

7. no time

no time Roseburg area Active Member

8. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

Good call checking snopes. Thanks for the link.:thumbup:

9. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

ya bear --your right--but it's amazing how many things come up missing out of evidence rooms,including drugs,money,and guns !
    steven

10. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Stuff like that belongs in a museum. Even if stuff like that gets stolen out of an evidence room, it ends up hidden away. Mind you that's slightly better than being turned into a puddle of molten goo, but still, a lot of that stuff is artwork. Its just sad.

They can do whatever the heck they want with the cash and the drugs. Snort the cash and spend the drugs for all I care...

11. Bhowe

Bhowe Seattle Member

What a phat crib! Panthers and all! These guys know how to spend it for sure.

12. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Uff Da! That's one wad of cash!

13. longcolt

longcolt Zephyrhills, FL Active Member

Very Impressive! I wonder how they kept all the soldiers from grabbing the money and heading for the hills.:D

14. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

Been quite some time since I last heard/read that! Uff Da! to the load of stuff these folks had stashed indeed!

15. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Portland, OR Member

:wow:

16. safooma

safooma Oregon Member

pseudoephedrine can definitely make you rich. Doesn't surprise me that this was mexico that is where most of the meth comes from anymore now that the local cooks have been deprived of the local sources of pseudoephedrine(cold medicine). Although I will say I miss cold medicine that actually worked ;-( Damn tweekers.