JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's a beautiful Sunday and I'm stuck inside with a bad cold, so I thought I'd share an interesting link.

It is a random slideshow of the results of a raid on a Mexican drug dealer's home. Whoever made the album incorrectly labeled it Columbian, but the its the Mexican government's logo on the wall. There is LOTS of U.S. currency and more than a few gold-accented firearms, not to mention a few shots of the extravagant house itself. Unfortunately, I can't find a link to a related news story. Makes for some interesting photos, though it is discouraging that there are likely many many others who will never be caught.

<broken link removed>

Yep, I sure do like knowing that my fellow countymen are so addicted that they can fund this kind of life for the people that are tearing Mexico apart. Viva la drugs. =(

The album says columbian, but the pictures show the the PGR logo everwhere, which is a department of the Mexican government, Office of the General Prosecutor (in spanish - Procuraduria General de la Republica, PGR). See the links below. Based on this, I'm pretty sure it was a Mexican drug dealer, not a Columbian one as the album states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attorney_General_of_Mexico

http://www.pgr.gob.mx/

Also, my brother, who lives in California, made this sarcastic quip after seeing these pics, "I want find to the booth at the gun show thats been selling those plated AK's for thugs to smuggle across the border".:p

I hope they take better care of those engraved colts and other museum quality pieces than US authorities would. Those would be melted in puddles of molten goo due to US policies...

Stuff like that belongs in a museum. Even if stuff like that gets stolen out of an evidence room, it ends up hidden away. Mind you that's slightly better than being turned into a puddle of molten goo, but still, a lot of that stuff is artwork. Its just sad.

They can do whatever the heck they want with the cash and the drugs. Snort the cash and spend the drugs for all I care...

pseudoephedrine can definitely make you rich. Doesn't surprise me that this was mexico that is where most of the meth comes from anymore now that the local cooks have been deprived of the local sources of pseudoephedrine(cold medicine). Although I will say I miss cold medicine that actually worked ;-( Damn tweekers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top