JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, just like the title says. I would love to get my hands on a lever or slide action .22 that can handle the spread: short, Long, and Long Rifle.

I would prefer a beater but a shooter, so to speak. I'm not looking for the prettiest thing. Cracked stock, missing parts, rust, etc can be worked around. It would be great if the muzzle/bore was tight, but bubblegum happens and sometimes people clean them from the wrong end :)

$300 is about my cap and I can travel +/- a 2 hour radius of Portland/Oregon City, or if it's a takedown shipping would be great, too. Open to trades, but I don't have anything particular in mind to barter with...

I'm open to Winchester, Marlin, Henry, Rossi, etc, prolly others not coming to mind.

Open to advice, too. If there happens to be some elusive pawn shop or small town gunshop somewhere stockpiling these or something, let a guy know!

Also, I'm NOT interested in the shorty ranch hands with the big looped levers. A fine gun, I'm sure, but not interested.

If this finds the right eyes, well thanks in advance.

TJ

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.