JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow, this looks like fun !(vid@link).......:)

< <broken link removed> >

100% legal to own and use! Slide Fire Solutions' ground breaking "Slide Stock" technology and ergonomic design provide individuals the ability to Bump Fire more safely - offering another element of entertainment for recreational shooters everywhere! You can now safely and accurately bump-fire your AR-15 at an incredible rate. Each SSAR-15 comes with a Hex Key to remove the factory pistol grip, Interface Block, SSAR-15 Rifle Stock, BATFE Approval Letter, and Installation / Operation Instructions.

It's a waste of money and cheezy looking. Google T-6 bump stock That's what I use and all you need is 20-25 bucks in parts. Same dealio.

Once I got better and the gun broke in it runs much faster - It's just rapid trigger manipulation. I'll see how the S-12 does with it

This my my property BTW for all the people that want to point out I am shooting down a "road"

The Atkin's was banned because it required no user skill and was purely mechanical - so please don't spread "they are the same thing" around if you don't fully understand each unit's design.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The Atkin's was banned because it required no user skill and was purely mechanical - so please don't spread "they are the same thing" around if you don't fully understand each unit's design.

They're both just simple spring-loaded stocks...when the recoil is activated, the trigger resets. As you keep your finger in the trigger guard, the trigger is automatically depressed. They are both VERY SIMULAR in design and require no other "user skill" than pressing the trigger.

The atkins accelorator placed the springs on the receiver to where the stock connects...the SSAR-15 has the springs in the stock that connect to the receiver...true, one is for the ruger 10/22, and the other is made for an AR-15. These designs are nothing like the hellfire trigger systems or bump stocks...

Slide fires have no springs anywhere to make them run unless you consider your arm muscles a spring. You have a stock and a block that holds the safety spring in place since you have to remove the pistol grip. No springs in stock, nada, zip.

Slide fires have no springs anywhere to make them run unless you consider your arm muscles a spring. You have a stock and a block that holds the safety spring in place since you have to remove the pistol grip. No springs in stock, nada, zip.

Ah, well then I stand corrected...I made the assumption that the reset between shots was from a spring in the stock.

I bought one from a friend for less than retail. Took a few tries to get the rhythm but it works. Takes less than five minutes to install (once you get it all figured out) or uninstall. The worst part is that you can burn through ammo very quickly (and really warm up your firearm).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top