JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Didn't read but not surprised. Or, maybe this is one of these nasty "assault" weapons that act on their own? We may never know. Ok, sarcasm over, potland really has become a sh!thole.

6hwqud.jpg

I just watched two road ragers get into it, one clipped the other and parked in front of them, and went into reverse... I got out of dodge before I saw anything else, didn't feel comfortable sitting near them in the middle of the ross island bridge.

I just watched two road ragers get into it, one clipped the other and parked in front of them, and went into reverse... I got out of dodge before I saw anything else, didn't feel comfortable sitting near them in the middle of the ross island bridge.
Nice move! Could be bullets flying in all directions nowadays.

Reminds me of this video I saw today of a road rager with knife taking a swing (with knife) at concealed carrier:

Portland, the Dodge City of the west. Nothing worse than emboldening bad behavior. The city that actually sent out messages the police won't come to your rescue but taking personal defense measures could get you in trouble.

Growing up in SoCal, LA, Watts, Compton in the 80s-90s I had a car with a bullet ricochet on the trunk and knew people with bullet holes in their house. Recovery is not quick. The worse it gets the longer it takes.

I wonder what law abiding gun owner shot the woman who was sleeping?

Portland, the Dodge City of the west. Nothing worse than emboldening bad behavior. The city that actually sent out messages the police won't come to your rescue but taking personal defense measures could get you in trouble.

Growing up in SoCal, LA, Watts, Compton in the 80s-90s I had a car with a bullet ricochet on the trunk and knew people with bullet holes in their house. Recovery is not quick. The worse it gets the longer it takes.

I wonder what law abiding gun owner shot the woman who was sleeping?
You never know, that bad ol gun might have got out the safe, loaded itself and just plain went off.

PDX police responded to 10 shootings in 24 hours (10 poeple hit). If they responded to 10 I would guess there were at least twice that many reported shootings in that time but purely a guess based on past shootings.

Yet....they ALL got away? Oh, police recovered evidence at one of the scenes... I wonder what passes for a search for these thugs. Homeowners are getting shot at for confronting thieves, and it seems there is zero sense of urgency to even look for the perps. Soft on crime, hard on legal gun owners, basically no law enforcement, sounds like a perfect storm.

Nice move! Could be bullets flying in all directions nowadays.

Reminds me of this video I saw today of a road rager with knife taking a swing (with knife) at concealed carrier:

Considering the only other option I thought of was to play policeman, yeah, I felt it was the good decision...

I remember a few years back, my wife and I were in an RV park just off I-10 at exit 94, Tonopah, AZ. A state police officer was having a heck of a time making an arrest. The bad guy had the cop in a choke hold and was slowly killing him. A passerby stopped to help the cop. He actually asked the cop if he needed help and the cop nodded furiously (yes) whereupon the good citizen took his handgun out of it's holster and moved the bad guy's brain from his skull to the adjacent highway. He then rendered aid to the cop until the reinforcements showed up. He refused to be interviewed by the press and the cops wouldn't release his name. He avoided all opportunities to enrich himself because of the incident. The armed citizen seems to be all thats left between us and complete anarchy.

Last Edited:
I think we can adjust dialogue from the movie Chinatown and have it read as...

"Just get him the hell out of here! Go Jake. I'm doing you a favor."
"Forget it Jake, it's Portland town."

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago on the Ross Island bridge. It was the set of cars behind me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top