JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Student says he brought it for self defense. It almost looks like that little busted 22 with taped grip and missing screws wouldn't be able to fire :eek:

47189134-343C-43B7-AC42-CCDCFB3FA38A.png

VANCOUVER, Wash. (KOIN) — Deputies from the Clark County Sheriff's Office arrested a male student at Skyview High School Tuesday after he allegedly brought a handgun onto school property.

Skyview employees reportedly saw a handgun in the boy's jacket pocket during school. The student told school officials he had brought the gun for self-defense purposes. The semi-automatic handgun reportedly had rounds in the magazine and an empty chamber.

You just need to run faster than the fat kid.
I guess I'd rather have that Compton blaster than a sharpened down pencil if a school shooter situation ever arose lol. Poor kids these days. They're not as lucky as us. Pistol on hip all day at work on the jobsite, AR pistol and bugout kit in the truck. Pretty confident I can shoot my way to my truck. These poor kids in these schools don't get that privilege.

I guess I'd rather have that Compton blaster than a sharpened down pencil if a school shooter situation ever arose lol. Poor kids these days. They're not as lucky as us. Pistol on hip all day at work on the jobsite, AR pistol and bugout kit in the truck. Pretty confident I can shoot my way to my truck. These poor kids in these schools don't get that privilege.
It's sad that left doesn't value our kids lives as much as their own. Maybe Kate Brownstain should lend some of her state troopers to the schools.

It's sad that left doesn't value our kids lives as much as their own. Maybe Kate Brownstain should lend some of her state troopers to the schools.
Yeah right haha. Wishful thinking on that one. That dumb old cow is too busy allowing the homeless to bubblegum and shoot heroin on the streets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top