JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kid goes to screwl and starts tell everyone he's gonna shoot Leo then shoot other kids. Here's the website where I'm gonna buy a gun. Does anyone know what website? Hopefully it wasn't this one. Then you get indignant youngsters on here wondering why you won't sell them a firearm. I used to be a kid and I'm raising 3, sorry but kids are dumba$$e's. If you're not over 30 I honestly don't want to deal with you. Better safe than sorry. Don't blame me blame your generation for there actions.

Kid goes to screwl and starts tell everyone he's gonna shoot Leo then shoot other kids. Here's the website where I'm gonna buy a gun. Does anyone know what website? Hopefully it wasn't this one. Then you get indignant youngsters on here wondering why you won't sell them a firearm. I used to be a kid and I'm raising 3, sorry but kids are dumba$$e's. If you're not over 30 I honestly don't want to deal with you. Better safe than sorry. Don't blame me blame your generation for there actions.

As a parent of six kids (3 are mine, 3 are my wife's from prior marriages), ages ranging from 21-14... some kids just can't be reached (born demon seed), but the vast majority are a reflection of how they were raised (or a lack thereof). Most kids are raised by the TV, the X-Box, and internet videos and blogs (and such).

Although my 2nd oldest daughter (18yrs old) is a bit of a "princess beatchface" who thinks the world is there to accommodate her (a copy of my ex-wife when she was younger, and she SO regrets it now), all of my kids are good people, and none of them sink to the level (even remotely) of this kind of crap.

Despite my one "princess", they've had a STRONG parental presence (not interested in being "friends"), and it's made a huge difference.

Bottom line: IMHO parenting results in 80-90+% of how a child ultimately turns out.

Last Edited:
Couldn't agree more there are tons of great parents and great kids out there. If it's one I don't know not gonna risk it. If some 18 year old shoot up a school and they found out he got guns off a site like nwfs you can bet it will be a all out push to shut them down . As well as ft sales

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top