JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey I'm looking for an SKS rifle. Preferably Russian/Yugo/Romanian all stock, well taken care of. If not stock, hopefully you still have stock parts. Maybe consider norinco, however I'm a tall guy and think the longer rifles will do better for me. I have C&R and can purchase online but hoping to see if there are any local offers first. Thanks.

I have a Norinco I bought during the Brady ban, shot once, cleaned it and put it in the safe. Box, tools, etc. (no bayonet) Frankly I have not googled the value, your ad did not convince me you wanted a Norinco, so let me know.

I have a beautiful, only slightly used, pre-ban Norinco commercial model SKS, all new production with no surplus parts---and I believe a longer stock than surplus Chinese. The wood is nice and the blueing is perfect; no bayonet, but has the cleaning kit and cleaning rod in the stock. I added a sling, elastic butt cuff for ammo, slip-on rubber buttpad, and a pinned-on muzzle brake. I want $325 FIRM, no trades. Private message me here if interested..........................elsullo

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.