Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SKS

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by wizang, Mar 11, 2011.

1. wizang

wizang Portland, Oregon Member

Hey I'm looking for an SKS rifle. Preferably Russian/Yugo/Romanian all stock, well taken care of. If not stock, hopefully you still have stock parts. Maybe consider norinco, however I'm a tall guy and think the longer rifles will do better for me. I have C&R and can purchase online but hoping to see if there are any local offers first. Thanks.

2. elkhunt58

elkhunt58 Eugene Active Member

I have a Norinco I bought during the Brady ban, shot once, cleaned it and put it in the safe. Box, tools, etc. (no bayonet) Frankly I have not googled the value, your ad did not convince me you wanted a Norinco, so let me know.

3. chevyblock350

chevyblock350 Vancouver WA Member

all stock yugo sks 200 obo if you have a email i can send pics

4. MHarne

MHarne Portland, OR New Member

I have a Romanian but it is not stock. It comes with a folding stock, 2 30 round mags, 1 10 mag round, extra scope mount, and bi pod.

5. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

I have a beautiful, only slightly used, pre-ban Norinco commercial model SKS, all new production with no surplus parts---and I believe a longer stock than surplus Chinese. The wood is nice and the blueing is perfect; no bayonet, but has the cleaning kit and cleaning rod in the stock. I added a sling, elastic butt cuff for ammo, slip-on rubber buttpad, and a pinned-on muzzle brake. I want $325 FIRM, no trades. Private message me here if interested..........................elsullo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.