JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have been doing some serious thinking about this gun and have decided to offer a trade. I have a very rare ruger 10/22 that I could trade. It is the standard rare blue on wood model. It come with a box of 525 top of the line match grade average bulk ammo. I can also give you the guaranty that at least half of the rounds will fire without incident. It also comes with 2 standard hard to find 25 rd mags and a tasco 3-9 that is a very high quality scope. In my personal opinion the tasco is vastly superior to any other scope. And the topper to this fine weaponry is that it even comes with a box. Ya that's right, how many people can actually say that they have the original box. I value this package at about 1095 so I would appreciate some cashing top

I have been doing some serious thinking about this gun and have decided to offer a trade. I have a very rare ruger 10/22 that I could trade. It is the standard rare blue on wood model. It come with a box of 525 top of the line match grade average bulk ammo. I can also give you the guaranty that at least half of the rounds will fire without incident. It also comes with 2 standard hard to find 25 rd mags and a tasco 3-9 that is a very high quality scope. In my personal opinion the tasco is vastly superior to any other scope. And the topper to this fine weaponry is that it even comes with a box. Ya that's right, how many people can actually say that they have the original box. I value this package at about 1095 so I would appreciate some cashing top

:s0114: Im crying.
Please tell us more!

:s0114: Im crying.
Please tell us more!

If you'd like to hear more I have a lot more to tell. This gun is one of only 35 million ever made so you know that it's very sought after, and a prized possession to any try gun collector.
They usually retail for about $200 plus tax but you'll never find one for this price with these high quality extras in this lifetime. That is why I value this weapon at the price I have listed above. I also have it listed at that price because it is such a straight shooter. Now don't get me wrong it may drop and inch or two at 450yards but I once killed a bull elk on a dead sprint at 1100 yards with one shot snapping the neck with no issue at all. I am no crack shot but with this awesome tasco scope that I searched for high and low at Walmart I fell like I could have done that at twice the distance. And anyone who's anyone would tell you that this setup here will allow you to do this any time your heart desires. Now you could just buy this whole setup for around $300 dollar but because I've told you so you can't beat this price. So if you're parents or wife won't let you spend the extra couple of bucks then feel free to move on and let the big boys do the talking. Or like I said just take my word and buy this gun while you still can because I have a sale pending and this just simply won't last much longer.

If you'd like to hear more I have a lot more to tell. This gun is one of only 35 million ever made so you know that it's very sought after, and a prized possession to any try gun collector.
They usually retail for about $200 plus tax but you'll never find one for this price with these high quality extras in this lifetime. That is why I value this weapon at the price I have listed above. I also have it listed at that price because it is such a straight shooter. Now don't get me wrong it may drop and inch or two at 450yards but I once killed a bull elk on a dead sprint at 1100 yards with one shot snapping the neck with no issue at all. I am no crack shot but with this awesome tasco scope that I searched for high and low at Walmart I fell like I could have done that at twice the distance. And anyone who's anyone would tell you that this setup here will allow you to do this any time your heart desires. Now you could just buy this whole setup for around $300 dollar but because I've told you so you can't beat this price. So if you're parents or wife won't let you spend the extra couple of bucks then feel free to move on and let the big boys do the talking. Or like I said just take my word and buy this gun while you still can because I have a sale pending and this just simply won't last much longer.

Ill ask my mother for some extra milk money. Perhaps in a few years Ill have had squirreled away enough and I can only pray I come across another one of these fantastic deals.
You say you'll include TWO 25 round super high capacity magazines? By chance will they be affixed together so as to increase their tactical efficiency for the operator?

Ill ask my mother for some extra milk money. Perhaps in a few years Ill have had squirreled away enough and I can only pray I come across another one of these fantastic deals.
You say you'll include TWO 25 round super high capacity magazines? By chance will they be affixed together so as to increase their tactical efficiency for the operator?

For you bud, I'll tape them together.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top