JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi There. I have a nice SKS , wood stock; front bayonet with grenade launcher, flip up sights. Standard stripper magazine (strippers required). Purchase date was about 3 years ago from local gun dealer.
Extras: qty 262 Wolf Brand,steel, coated rounds.
Caliber: 7.62x39
Action: Semi-automatic
Firearm Type: Rifle
Condition: Used, but excellent.
Price: $875

1WebSKSRifleBayoIn.JPG

2WebSKSRifleBayoOut.JPG

3WebSKSRifleFull.JPG

3WebSKSRifleRTFull.JPG

3WebSKSRifleTop.JPG

Thanks!

1WebSKSRifleBayoIn.JPG

2WebSKSRifleBayoOut.JPG

3WebSKSRifleFull.JPG

3WebSKSRifleRTFull.JPG

3WebSKSRifleTop.JPG

OK, lets just cut to the chase. It's a Yugo SKS. Good rifle. Not chrome lined barrel. Typical price for a good one is about $350.00.

Attempting to cash in on panic pricing, $875.00.

I mean, seriously: if there are a bunch floating around on the market for so cheap, why don't the dudes just move on and go buy one, instead of hanging out here to complain about prices they can't reach?

I mean, seriously: if there are a bunch floating around on the market for so cheap, why don't the dudes just move on and go buy one, instead of hanging out here to complain about prices they can't reach?

I don't think anyone is complaining- I think it's the enjoyment of a good belly laugh...
Or simply being mesmerized by a train wreck.

A bunch floating around on the market? I have bought 6 SKS's in the last 4 months, and haven't paid over $400.

It's your property and you can price it as you like. However, when you price it over double the going rate, you must be prepared for the guffaws of your loyal readers.

Good luck with the sale!

SP? At that price someone is getting screwed....

Gunner, I see it as possible in 3 ways.

1. It's not being sold, but WW is trying to get the last word in to try to shame those who have pointed out what he is doing.
2. It's being sold at the actual market value.
3. It's being sold to a complete rube, who will learn later of it's AMV, and be very offended that he/she was taken advantage of because of ignorance.

I am constantly amazed by those who attempt to offend their fellow community members in the way that WW did.
A few more times and I'll be jaded and just smile when I see it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top