JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
a few particulars about this rifle - MOD 59 / 66 7.62 X 39 WITH ADJ. TAPCO STOCK (NEW), AND SLING (NEW) , WITH NEWER GUTS, all old parts still avail incl bayonet

- like new still , cosmolene still in , not fired , factory new.

- has muzzle flash reducer installed at factory- welded

-new stainless gas grenade launcher bypass valve - this increases muzzle velocity noticibly- , have you ever taken out an old one ? they LEAK, and the muzzle gas by passes thru the gren. laucher port. YOU WILL notice the kick difference.

-USA tapco adj stock - plus original stock with kit, also have old original leather pouches and all acc's - 5 rifles worth , plus old stocks and bayonets

425.00 / w/o scope - offer

- sniper/sporting scope with 7 levels lighted reticle with yellow day vision covers 3-9 x 42e

- swat light

- acc bolt cover

- new guts

-new sling

i have not figured out HOW TO POST pictures, so just email me at [email protected]

sks tapco scope light.JPG

sks tapso front.JPG

sks tapco rear adjd.JPG

sks auction pic tapco.JPG

Last Edited:
What do you want for the whole thing? I mean scope case old stock and accessories ie all pictured? Also do you have the Tapco 20 round mag and did you buy the Tapco conversion kit to make this gun BATF compliant. if so are all parts marked made in USA

Thanks Brian

What do you want for the whole thing? 500.00 not incl case , i use it for the range, still has the price tag on it, its a higher end case.

-Also do you have the Tapco 20 round mag and did you buy the Tapco conversion kit to make this gun BATF compliant. do not have the 20 rd clip, its still the standard round capacity , i don't know what BATF is , sorry bout that

-if so are all parts marked made in USA , all tapco parts are stamped TAPCO USA

let me now if you want to take a look at it, it wil need to be claeaned, it still has the cosmolene in it, i did the conversion work and just put it in my safe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.