JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nice low round count SKS with Tech sights ($59 option) $275 obo. Can include 11 boxes of ammo for $300.00 Nice gun for the money. looking to raise cash for other projects. FTF with ODL or OR CHL. Greater PDX area. PM email address for pics or with questions. :s0155:

Merry Christmas and God Bless.:) Sold Gone etc

Last Edited:
Chinese Norinco all matching serial numbers. If you are interested and want pics PM me your email address and I will send them. It is a stock sks with the exception of the Tech sights. It has a bayonet and the cleaning kit in the stock. It looks like an SKS. I think most people on here know what they look like. I don't need pictures to order off the menu at the restaurant either but if you do let me know. :s0112: (so stop trashing my thread) :p )

Chinese Norinco all matching serial numbers. If you are interested and want pics PM me your email address and I will send them. It is a stock sks with the exception of the Tech sights. It has a bayonet and the cleaning kit in the stock. It looks like an SKS. I think most people on here know what they look like. I don't need pictures to order off the menu at the restaurant either but if you do let me know. :s0112: (so stop trashing my thread) :p )

Pm'd

-d

Pm sent.

I have no finacial interest in this rifle, but I may know a guy in Oregon who could use this. If he isn interested I'll post some pics of the sellers rifle.

SF-

hey, just so you know those tech sights are the bee's knees on the sks. I threw a set on my sks and improved the accuracy of that bad boy by about 40%. Took a deer with a clean shot at 130 yards. Increases the distance from the front sights and the back sights by about 7 inches and gives you that m4 aperture sight as opposed to that ak type they come with. A real nice addition and almost $50 bucks. Someone will get a **** of a deal.

All PMs answered, emailed pics to all who gave me their email address. Thanks for the plug on the techsights Jdogg, I agree they are so much better than the original sks sights. Thanks for the kind words gr8t1, sorry it didn't work out for you. Silver Fox thanks for the offer to help post pics. :s0155:

Still available something came up for the guy who wanted it and we couldn't meet. So if anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top