JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi I've been wanting to buy an SKS for a while so I thought I might as well post here. I want to buy an SKS and I'm willing to spend up to $300 for it. Send me some pictures with a little description of what you have and we can go from there. Thanks.

I have a Poly Tech brand made in USA Georgia. 7.62x39 cal. Most bluing still, no rust, barrel bright, functions perfect. Always cleaned after shooting.

I have good quality cell phone pics I can email to you. Looking to get $275.
Right now I'm in Portland but live south of Eugene Or.

Regards
Mike

Thanks but I'm actually trying to get something here in Washington I have a 300 dollar budget and with the FFL transfer plus shipping I'm sure I would end up spending more than what I have available. But I appreciate you offering and thanks for the reply.
Happy holidays to you,
-Zulma

Yeah I went to Big 5 a couple days ago and got to take a look at them but I currently really only have $300 available and that's strectching it as much as I can at this moment but if no one has an SKS that they'd be willing to sell for around that price I'd also be interested in other rifles just let me know what you have.

Yeah that does seem like the best thing to do I've been wanting one for a while but they're never in my local pawn shops and the only local place I've seen it at was at Big 5. I'll just have some SKS funds set aside to snag one the next time they pop up at Big 5. Thanks for the advice.

I have found with Gun's, that if you take your time, good things happen.
Just be ready to buy when the deal comes up!
Your almost there!
Don't settle for less. Buy what you want. It will be worth waiting for.

Check out J&G Sales & Classic Arms.

At J&G you can get a really good shooter for $285-295 - however you will have to do shipping, FFL, background check & taxes.

Other options - I saw a few SKS rifles at the Gun Broker in Clackamas a few days ago. Priced below $300.00 - however they looked like they had seen better days. I did not check the bores - but you never know, there could be a real shooter there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.