JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi everybody I'm looking to trade my SKS sporter. This is the carbine that takes AK mags. I bought it last fall from another member and haven't really used it. It comes with 5 magazines and about 180 rounds. This is a picture I found, it looks just like mine.

tumblr_mk1a595cL71s3vx9yo1_1280_zps594d18e1.jpg

One thing I've noticed about this rifle, every once in a while when you cycle the action as the bolt closes it drops the hammer as well. Obviously this can cause a slamfire. I shot it once and put one magazine through without any slamfires and then I cycled one more magazine by hand and got one slamfire. My thinking is that someone messed with the trigger group. It might need a new sear or disconnector or something. I'm not a gunsmith so I don't want to mess with it, but I believe all the parts for the trigger group are relatively inexpensive and available.

I'm mainly looking to trade for a 9mm carry package but I might also consider a revolver carry package (Ruger, older S&W or Colt). I would also consider a CZ 82 or an older Marlin 1984 in .357. $600 would also take it.

Thanks for looking.

Sold

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews