Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SKS Rifle 7.62x39

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Mathmattx, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Mathmattx

Mathmattx Ellensburg Active Member

Wanting to sell beautiful SKS Rifle. Purchased by my grandfather in the late 1980's and gave it to me still packed on cosmoline (spelling) and unfired. I cleaned and oiled it and have put 50 rounds through it. Fires flawlessly, no jams, slam-fires or feed/ejection issues. Beautiful wooden stock and over all in magnificent condition. Spiked bayonet on spring swivel (original) and cleaning kit in "spring loaded trap door" in metal butt plate. Original green military issue spring and all matching serial numbers on barrel, bolt and stock. Asking $325. Pics by request for serious inquiries. Thanks!

2. Rusoarmo

Rusoarmo Seattle Active Member

Is this a Russian?

3. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Hmmm. With that spike bayo and presumably original dark stock, it might be a refurbished Sino-Soviet. Matt, can you describe or post pictures of any arsenal markings and numbers on the receiver and top cover.

Keith

4. cneth04

cneth04 Seattle Area New Member

Do you have any pictures you could post or email to me. I am interested.

5. Mathmattx

Mathmattx Ellensburg Active Member

Sent PM with my email. I have some high res pics and video I shot this morning with my Iphone