JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well...my son has watched me numerous times working on guns and has shown an interest in doing a build of his own. After deep consideration in initial acquisition cost, availability of aftermarket accessories, reliability and ease of making modifications, we came up with the SKS as a base unit for him to work on under my supervision. It is cheap enough that if he messes something up, we won't be out in the cold regarding costs.

The following DO NOT concern me as this is going to be a heavily modified 922 project:

Condition of stock
Condition of metal (minor rust/imperfections OK but none preferred)
Matching numbers
Complete unit (bayonet, cleaning rod, etc...)
Original parts

The only thing I do want to make sure of is that the receiver is complete and able to be fired. Other than that...everything is more than likely going to be re-built and upgraded with <broken link removed> and <broken link removed> .

If anyone has one that meets the above description, please let me know. I would be more than willing to travel to you to do the FTF with cash. I am legal to purchase and also more than willing to sign a bill of sale and present my Oregon license.

Thanks in advance :s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.