JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
St. Helens
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sks paratrooper all numbers matching with original box, cleaning kit, instruction manual, sling, stripper clips bayonet and around 100 rounds of 7.62x39.

Looking to mainly trade gun plus cash for a Sig Sauer 556, AK-47, Wasr-10, C39 V2, Saiga sporter... 0r? but willing to hear cash offers. No shipping

Will trade for: Sig Sauer 556, AK-47, Wasr-10, C39 V2, Saiga sporter... 0r?

20200921_173845.jpg 20200919_202343.jpg 20200919_202446.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I could be wrong here, but I think that a price has to be posted even if you're willing to trade. Simply putting a one dollar amount seems like you might be trying to skirt the rules. As I said, I could be wrong.

I could be wrong here, but I think that a price has to be posted even if you're willing to trade. Simply putting a one dollar amount seems like you might be trying to skirt the rules. As I said, I could be wrong.

Ad says ... "willing to hear cash offers."...

Asked what kinda cash it would take to get it, they said only interested in trades... But w/e.

Yes but you did not offer a cash amount.

o_O

You're absolutely right, I did not. I was so generous that I was allowing you to name your price instead of haggling.

However your response didn't bother to say anything about me needing to be the one to name a price.

But I'm too old to play semantics. Good luck on your SKS. Hope you get what you're looking for, whatever that actually is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top