1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

SKS Paratrooper (Now W/Pics)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by bmw2, May 22, 2010.

1. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

Like new and it's the shorter barrel paratrooper model. For those who haven't handled one, they balance a lot better than the standard models. I bought it new in the box and have put 80 rounds through it. Only drawback is that I never got the bayonet or the cleaning kit and oil bottle. I really like it but it just sits in the safe and I hate having guns around I don't use(I have a little house and a little safe). These are a little harder to find, so I'd like $350 OBO or I'm open to trades, I also have a NAA Guardian .32acp for sale on the board and could combine them for a trade or make someone a good deal if they want both. Could throw in some ammo too if needed.

I collect combloc handguns(still need a CZ82, Bulgarian/Russian military/Chinese Makarov, P63, P64, or?), lever actions and revolvers. I'd like to find any WASR or a Yugo underfolder. Wouldn't mind a Super Blackhawk, Single Six convertible, a 4-6 inch .357 or .38 w/adjustable sights, 9mm auto, double action .22 or single shot .223, pump shotgun or a quantity of 9x18 makarov, 7.62x39 or .38 special. I can add cash depending on the trade. I also need some smithing done, I need a Makarov slide dovetailed for an adjustable front sight and possibly some finish work. Feel free to throw trades out there, worst I can say is no thanks. CPL or WAC card required but no paper work. FTF only.

One other odd trade, I need a running/driving 73-79 F-250 to use as a donor for my 65, doesn't need to be pretty, just run well.

Pics are up and I noticed some small nicks on the left side of the stock, so I took a picture of that too. They aren't as bad as they look in the pics, almost look like a fingernail did it but a little smaller. Also, the dust cover has a slight discoloration on it, like someone had a sticker on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.