JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had this Paratrooper for some time. In fact it was my first Para, and it came in some fugly painted furniture. All the short lug stocks I came across went to other more needy projects. I decided I give a TAPCO T6 with a twist a go. OD & black, grip mod, black Navel sling. Still a spiffy little rig, and nothing permanent. It is a commercial abomination anyway. PAX

Couple crappy picts of the completed transformation. Numbers matching, I suspect the painted furniture was too. PAX

T6-para-002.jpg

T6-para-003.jpg

As we used to say in in the union when a job was complete, " can't see it from my house ".
Close to what I say when I'm dealing with "unrealistic" clients, which is…. "I don't care, the heat, A/C, and freezers all work at my house".

Then they pay up! :D

Or I slap a lien on the property, and the ol' interest on the billing amount starts accruing. ;)

Close to what I say when I'm dealing with "unrealistic" clients, which is…. "I don't care, the heat, A/C, and freezers all work at my house".

Then they pay up! :D

Or I slap a lien on the property, and the ol' interest on the billing amount starts accruing. ;)
Oooh make it hurt baby, you are such a mean mean man.

I had about 40 SKSs including 9 Paratroopers of various itinerations. It was kinda hard to do (let them go), and I looked at it from the Kali regs "number of sales" aspect, 5 sales per year. Can be a bunch of guns in one sale, but only 5 sales per year. So I asked around some forums getting some input about selling 3 or more at a time. MY ad said $650 each or 3 for $1500, which was a good buy at the time. It was right at the Biden transition and the first 2 dudes that responded bought 7 rifles. While doing a transfer for a Cowboy Companion, I saw the LGS had a Lux FN 49, I traded 2 parts built rifles and a homegrown Paratrooper for it. He was asking $2400. Now I've got 3 FN49's, 7MM. 8MM, and .30-06. I did pretty good, as I'd had most of the matching (blade) guns for quite some time, a Yugo59/66 an Alby, were in the bunch, and the other rifles were SARCO barreled action assemblies. I think I have enough guts to build 4 more rifles, but I lost my go to 01FFL. PAX

A sample of one group that sold. One went with the T6 but I put it in some funky wood for C&R
3-sks-001.jpg

Mess of SKSs in the cabinet. The lone 59/66 sticking out and one of 3 Alby's (a '70) are gone.
display.jpg

The pride of my stuff. SVT40, 3 FN49s, and a Winchester Garand
011.jpg

I got 2 more racks of milsurp and another big case full of huntin rigs, most with glass and many C&R. .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top