JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got 3 different SKS rear covers I've had in a box for ages now. I don't need them. One set comes with 1" scope rings.

Left cover: Sold & shipped
Middle Cover: $15 obo Sold
Right Cover: $15 obo Sold & shipped

The metal magazine is 40 rounds. I can only use 20 round mags with my stock (the Shernic Works Bullpup) as the bigger mags don't fit. Let's say $15 or best offerSOLD

And, of course, don't need the folding stock either since I've converted my SKS to bullpup.

Let's say $50 $45 or best offer.

I will also take ammo as a trade. I prefer 7.62x54r, 7.62x39, 5.45x39, 9mm mak, 9mm Luger, and .22lr (no bulk stuff please, unless it's Peters)

Everything but the stock has been sold and shipped. Just have the stock left, someone please take the stock from me. I will also accept .22lr and 9mm.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top