Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SKS - Early Chinese - $299 - in Medford OR

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by jricker3, Dec 26, 2012.

1. jricker3

jricker3 Klamath Falls, OR Active Member

Good Guys Guns in Medford OR has 1 SKS left in stock as of 2:00 PM 12/26. They have a $299 price tag on it.

They had 2, but I brought one home. :cool: It is a 1959 Chinese plant 26 version in pretty good shape. There are the normal stock bruises and it is slathered in Cosmoline, but overall looks pretty good. It came with the bayonet and cleaning rod, but was missing the cleaning kit. I'll find out more about condition once I do a full tear down to clean the gunk and get it ready for firing.

If anyone wants the other one, I would get down there FAST.

2. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

First post on the forum, and you're throwing up an ad for a retailer?

3. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Well, that's a pretty good price, and Good Guys Guns is a great business to deal with.

This IS the "Great Deals" Forum.

4. jricker3

My first post and you're crapping on it? Lotta class there Ironbar, lotta class.

According to the sticky left by the mod at the top of this section:

"This section is for third-party deals only - do not post your own items for sale here

The purpose of this section is for members to share great deals they've found with other members of the NWFA community. Members & Supporting Vendors are prohibited from posting their own deals in this section. This section is for third-party deals only. "

Please enlighten me, what did I do wrong? I found a good deal and shared it with forum members.

nhyp1, nwo, Jei_A and 3 others like this.
  5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I think the post is appropriate for this section. Think he might be questioning that this is your first post.

6. jricker3

closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.