JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Woodland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for grabs today is one of my favorite guns - the SKS! Purchased in 2018, this guy is probably the most reliable gun I've over owned. I've personally cleaned it of cosmoline and, fed about 1200 rounds through is so far. It'll shoot everything you put in it! Its was built in 1965, and the crate it came in was from Confiscated Kosovo firearms during the Kosovo crisis.

THIS IS FOR THE WHOLE LOT. SKS is $650, the ammo is $400, the accessories are $150

I've added TECH SIGHTS to the rifle, which are the BEST/ only upgrade you need. I have the original parts to swap it back to stock if you'd like - however I'd recommend keeping them. These are about $80 normally.

The Leather buttstock cover is from BRASSTACKER, it has the sight adjustment tool inside.

I've also got a Russian sling attached.

Along with this lot is 990 rounds of mixed 7.62x39 ammo, which is currently ~$0.60 or more right now.
  • 400 rounds of Tula FMJ
  • 100 rounds of Wolf Military Classic FMJ
  • 20 rounds of wolf PERFORMANCE FMJ
  • 60 rounds of wolf SOFT POINT (I kidded myself that I'd hunt with this someday)
  • 60 rounds of Red Army Standard FMJ
  • 80 rounds of Brown Bear HP
  • 220 rounds of misc/loose ammo (pretty much all wolf/tula)
  • EDIT - recently got 300 more rounds of wolf

I also have 24 BXN stripper clips. In case you didn't know, these are the BEST ONES to get. If you ever hear about someone struggling to load the sks, its probably due to using modern chinese reproductions. These BXN clips load/unload like butter. They currently go for OVER $3 a pop on ebay/gunbroker/etc...

I played around with mags here and there, but only a couple of these were reliable enough for me. These are 5 of the ARCHANGEL LVX mags. They are non-permanent swap with the box mag if you're into that kinda thing, and they have a AK style ejector. They're about $35 each new.

I also have a Chinese SKS carrying case, as well as chinese chest rig for carrying the stripper clips.

For those of you looking to get into an the SKS and have been doing your research, this is pretty much everything you would need/want. The total SKS kit! I decided it was time to clean out the safe, so I have a lot of cool things going up today!

Willing to travel between Longview < - > Vancouver to sell.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES. This is for the whole lot

I will NOT be selling the ammo separate

SKS lot photo.jpg bolt and sights.jpg bore.jpg buttstock.jpg chamber.jpg front end.jpg original parts.jpg otherside.jpg underside.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Lowered the price.
Also, I found a extra box of 300 rounds of wolf ammo I forgot about. I'm not sure if I'll add it to this lot, or separate ALL the ammo out into a separate post

Last Edited:
had an offer flake, so this is available once again! Willing to piece out the lot now:

SKS: 650
AMMO: 400
Accessories: 150

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.