JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Sold

I have seen these go for much more. I don't want to haggle and I don't want to get rich off of anyone.
Must do FFL of course :)

Last Edited:
I have a couple questions.
Has the bolt been shaved to allow the magazine to be dropped open or closed ?
do you have the original fixed magazine ?
You ever down Douglas County area ?
How long ago did you get it ?

Thanks

Dunehopper no idea on the bolt, no on the fixed magazine I have had it at least a year.

I get to Klamath Falls. Going next weekend.

I hate selling any gun, I am only selling to fund a new purchase. Other than high end .556/.223 ballistic varmint ammo or 17HMR ammo in the $400 Bi-Mart price range I am going to have to stay with cash.

Thank you for the interest.
503-949-4658

View attachment 294029 View attachment 294030 View attachment 294031 View attachment 294032 View attachment 294033 View attachment 294034 View attachment 294035 Time to buy a new toy, so I am getting rid of a few I never shoot.
I put one magazine through it, functions flawlessly. Has sat in the safe ever since.

The guy I got it from said it was a paratrooper, he thought. That seems to be a general term for short barreled SKS.
All numbers match, I do not have original stock, but I have a Ram-Line folding stock. The folding arm was removed.
Tapco 6 position stock, 3 metal magazines and sling.
I have included a picture of the makers marks and serial numbers in case you want to look up it's origins. 1st tape pic is from the end of muzzle break.

$350.00
I have seen these go for much more. I don't want to haggle and I don't want to get rich off of anyone.
Must do FFL of course :)
Here is what I have including a LNIB GLOCK 19 with full trigger job,polished feed ramp,zevconnector(3.5in trigger),tree bark stipple(NW POLYMERWORKS) cerakote,nightsights +2 mag extensions <broken link removed>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.