JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gotch-ya! Not what you were picturing I'd bet. These are more SKSs that The Khyber Bass brought back, into what I would consider decent looking, safe, and consistent grouping (pie plate/center body mass) shooters. All had some minor mechanical or major neglect issues. While others had cracked, missing furniture, or Bubba brushed against it to hard (crappy camo). Only the 2 with bayos are in the original wood.

The ATI Draganov stock I worked over into what felt right, made the platform easily serviceable, and looked way better than ATI profiled originally. Shaved off the upper forearm risers, added deep grips between the vent holes, shaved thumb and finger grooves on the pistol grip. Can't see it, the butt rail upper piece is beveled 45* and covered in industrial foam for solid cheek weld. Snaps up to prefect eye relief.

The Sino-Soviet got the best of the extra wood I had, but no matching wood handguard. Since the "Cheese Grater" and the Cutts style brake complement each other, that's what it got.

The '59 Rommy with bayo had a limp safety that needed addressed, and the stock was sketchy loose and needed shimmed and bedding.

The '60 Rommy got some Chinese wood (it was in the black Tapco)..

The laminate Israeli Capture was a single shot when I got it, froze gas piston.

Not a big fan of the Tapco but the Para looks plausible, in a no bayo slot T6 with ATI hand guard (same rounded profile). The pistol grip has Hogue slip on rubber finger grooves that adds to it handling like a champ.

It was my baby.once.
Wadda-ya think. PAX

DSCN0280.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads