JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've recently replaced the "2x4" looking stock that came with NORINCO SKS 20+ years ago with a TAPCO stock. I was to cheap to purchase the stock that would allow me to retain the originial "spike" bayonet, so now am asking for any information that would help me in removing the bayonet attachment on the barrel.

Also, what would be the best way to removed the cleaning rod attachment portion on the bottom of the sight base, as I've managed to collect some nice gashes from the rather sharp edges.

Thank you for any assistance.

You are dealing with a bubblehead. Telling him will not work. He must have a NAVSEA or Subron or command approved procedure un hand to proceed.
Now me being a skimmer you can just share your insight and I will understand and do it.

Fresh Sea Air, Fresh food and sunshine. The way bluejackets should live.

"Death from Below" Bubbleheads forever! You know, fresh air and food are over rated anyway!

As for the bayonet lug being removed, I've managed to grab at that end way to often and have ended the shooting day with bloody hands. So I decided that cleaning up those sharp edges was the answer for me.

Back to those two types of ships, I've seen way to many of those targets bobbing around in those nor-east storms. Not for me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top