JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New price $400 for the rifle itself .

I believe it is russian. not exactly sure. I have a few rounds included with the rifle as well. looking to sell soon. price is OBO. 5036892262. not really looking for trades unless its a Mosin w/cash on your end. My email is [email protected] photo (4).jpg

photo (4).jpg

Last Edited:
It makes a difference if it is Russian, so it would be best if you discovered what it is you are selling. If it's a Norinco, Romanian or Yugo and not a Russian that would be a HUGE mistake.

I forgot to mention it says Russia on the side of the rifle. It's etched into the metal. Ill take pictures of it so who ever wants to see can! Thanks for the feed back

I forgot to mention it says Russia on the side of the rifle. It's etched into the metal. Ill take pictures of it so who ever wants to see can! Thanks for the feed back

Pictures are worth a lot....hint hint!

The Russian is a collector and there are many attributes that could make one more desirable over another such as a laminated stock and laminated gas tube cover. Markings are also important as well as the matching of serial numbers on all parts. One thing you mention is the Tapco mags...other than the Norinco SKS M, all SKSs have fixed magazines that can be removed by taking the rifle apart, however, a Russian with removable mags and after market stockset means that someone has made changes that drastically reduces the value as a true collectable.

I've had many over the years, hence the interest here. :)

Reference:
http://www.milsurps.com/showthread.php?t=17575

I know that much about it. It's not an all original piece. It was modified when I reviewed it. So I changed some thing with it. The price is OBO and I will entertain all reasonable offers

Yes I had to do some digging to get a exact definition. It is compliant. If you would like to see just ask me for pics I will email or text a pic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.