JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad to hear no one died. Shocked a child brought a gun to school and would do such a thing.
If it wasnt for the media hyper popularizing and politicizing these types of incidents.. I think many children would not even think to do such a thing.

Playing the devils advocate, this does embolden the lock up laws.. as pointless and ultimately useless as they are.

It's not a very tough argument to make when a 6th grader brings a handgun to school. Doesn't help us.
I have a daughter in 6th grade right now, so this hits home. Jr High kids are just mean to each other, and their brains are scattered, confused and disorganized so I understand how much pain they can inflict on their peers. SB 554 is a pile of steaming crap, but people need to take resposibility for their kids and guns and lock them up (both of them sometimes, but in separate rooms) or storage laws are going to keep getting worse.

I've ALWAYS thought that if there's kids in the house the guns should be locked up. Nothing will ever change my mind on that, no matter how many people claim their kids are "responsible" and "know better". Because......well.....that's fantasy BS. No offense to anyone's kids here, but I'm done hearing phrases like they're really a "good boy" or "good girl" or they're "smarter" than other kids. Kids are kids. And they NEED parents to intervene and keep potential danger at least somewhat insulated from their curious minds and social media games. How many "good kids" did the Tide Pod challenge? Shoot, how many kids just do dumb arse sh** for no good reason? LOTS.

I bought my first "safe" when my daughter turned one. I've had one ever since.

But I will NEVER EVER support .gov telling us what's best for US.

I've ALWAYS thought that if there's kids in the house the guns should be locked up. Nothing will ever change my mind on that, no matter how many people claim their kids are "responsible" and "know better". Because......well.....that's fantasy BS. No offense to anyone's kids here, but I'm done hearing phrases like they're really a "good boy" or "good girl" or they're "smarter" than other kids. Kids are kids. And they NEED parents to intervene and keep potential danger at least somewhat insulated from their curious minds and social media games. How many "good kids" did the Tide Pod challenge? Shoot, how many kids just do dumb arse sh** for no good reason? LOTS.

I bought my first "safe" when my daughter turned one. I've had one ever since.

But I will NEVER EVER support .gov telling us what's best for US.
I tested my two kids by putting 6 tide pods in a candy dish, there were still 4 left in the morning so I trust my kids around my guns.

I have guns, I have locks, sometimes they are even in the same room.

And I WAS that good kid. :cool:

The Old Man would have killed me if he knew what I got away with.

My 1st grandchild comes online in August, so I will be locking things down by then.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top