JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anybody seen or have or have played with one of these? I think it is pretty cool. I really like the door breech angle. I just have one question. A revolving shotgun.....isn't that the very same technology of the shotgun that got banned and labeled a destructive device in the 90's......The "Streetsweeper" shotgun? It was 12 rounds not six but it was a revolving shotgun also.

SIX12 - 12 Gauge Revolver Shotgun - Amazingpal.TV

Dear lord, the want is so high with this.

I'm sure it's ungodly expensive, but what a sweet design. It's not too often some new design tickles my fancy, but this is awesome. Too bad it will probably be out of my price range.

It was introduced like 3 or 4 shot shows ago and still not available.

They have a wood chassis for it. Not sure about putting your face right over the cylinder though
wood.jpg

Last Edited:
Back in the 90's I took the buttstock off my Mossberg-500 and mounted that badboy under my Colt AR-15A2 (Predator style) with some large diameter hose clamps and some pieces of leather between the components to (firmly) cushion the contact points between the two components.

It was front heavy (of course) but actually worked pretty well, then the recoil cracked one of my Colt's A2 foregrips and that was the end of that! :rolleyes:

Back in the 90's I took the buttstock off my Mossberg-500 and mounted that badboy under my Colt AR-15A2 (Predator style) with some large diameter hose clamps and some pieces of leather between the components to (firmly) cushion the contact points between the two components.

It was front heavy (of course) but actually worked pretty well, then the recoil cracked one of my Colt's A2 foregrips and that was the end of that! :rolleyes:

I had not taken you for that kind of hoodlum

I can see That working well for a police use "unlocking" doors, but if your a soldier knocking on a couple hundred doors a day clearing neighborhoods this would get real heavy, real quick.

But I still want one.
I'm sure it would require some kind of stamp.

Need to make a larger drum like a tommy gun

I can see That working well for a police use "unlocking" doors, but if your a soldier knocking on a couple hundred doors a day clearing neighborhoods this would get real heavy, real quick.

But I still want one.
I'm sure it would require some kind of stamp.

Need to make a larger drum like a tommy gun

If you're in theater and have to "knock" on THAT many doors, it's best to just set up a security perimeter and call in a 6-8 digit grid to the cannon cockers! ;) :D

Way back in the 60s I think, there was a guy named RObert Hillberg who developed two variants of multiple barreled shotguns.... his idea was that it would be simple for primitives to use, also for untrained defenders as well... he developed the WInchester Liberator shotgun as well as the COlt Defender shotgun....
they operated by basically a mixture of break-open action,double action somehow, fixed barrels, originally 4 barrels then up to 8 barrels.... somehow he made it so that it was nearly semi-automatic/Double Action, but without rotating the barrels..... his designs were more compact, probably not easily obtained, but I wonder why doesn't anyone revive those designs, and make them 18" barreled, M4 style stock, ability to insert a bright flashlight in the center, and offer it as a compact 8-shot home defense gun?
coltdefender.jpg

bae58739629e2ff070c6ab52c6e7fb92.jpg

72bcff9dda042dca648c5b9d8985c8f5.jpg

Way back in the 60s I think, there was a guy named RObert Hillberg who developed two variants of multiple barreled shotguns.... his idea was that it would be simple for primitives to use, also for untrained defenders as well... he developed the WInchester Liberator shotgun as well as the COlt Defender shotgun....
they operated by basically a mixture of break-open action,double action somehow, fixed barrels, originally 4 barrels then up to 8 barrels.... somehow he made it so that it was nearly semi-automatic/Double Action, but without rotating the barrels..... his designs were more compact, probably not easily obtained, but I wonder why doesn't anyone revive those designs, and make them 18" barreled, M4 style stock, ability to insert a bright flashlight in the center, and offer it as a compact 8-shot home defense gun?
View attachment 331028

View attachment 331029

View attachment 331030

Seems like a poor choice for a self-defense gun. I can see the prosecutor now saying "Clearly demonstrated by your weapon choice you had fantasies of killing someone" :eek:

Seems like a poor choice for a self-defense gun. I can see the prosecutor now saying "Clearly demonstrated by your weapon choice you had fantasies of killing someone" :eek:
How is it different from a gun with a box magazine of 8 rounds (Saiga) or a tube magazine 8rd gun with "breacher" ends and such? the 4 barrel could make more sense, its not as many rounds as a standard pump gun but

Using your argument, I can see clearly having an 8 rd tube and speedloaders, you have fantasies of killing someone, none who hunts can use more than 3 rounds in their duck guns, therefore your 8 round tube shotgun is clearly not for sporting purposes, and no one needs more than a couple shots from a side by side like Uncle Joe Biden, to stop a bad guy :rolleyes:

Just the appearance really?
Fun fact, Colt marketed the 8 shot version to POLICE DEPTS around the nation..but the time was not right, budgets had been slashed, and prices had gone up on many things in the 70s....

Well clearly because its more scary looking.

I am kidding of course but sadly I suspect its also somewhat accurate

I do worry about it. I keep both a .40 Glock and a AR loaded in the bedroom and I will choose the Glock to deal with an intruder unless it seems like there is a valid reason to snag the AR.

Same reason why I would not pick one of my NFA weapons for self protection.... Just seems like its a can of worms that I dont need to open.

Might be fine in Idaho, I can tell you what the weapon looks like will have an affect if you are tried in Seattle

Same reason why I would not pick one of my NFA weapons for self protection.... Just seems like its a can of worms that I dont need to open.

Might be fine in Idaho, I can tell you what the weapon looks like will have an affect if you are tried in Seattle
You know, that Keltec shotgun looks scary to Fudds and anti-gunners........ but its pretty cool in concept.... no reason someone cannot just bring back the Defender and even the Liberator lines of shotguns but adjusted/modified to be legal for sale to peons.... they were never made with 18" barrels I can tell. the Liberator was a 20ga, and I think the Defender also started in 20 gauge size, but could be had in 12ga size.... a 20ga 8 shot/8 barrel break open with straight stock and a bright LED flashlight in the center cavity might be a cool thing to have, even if not quite "orthodox" for self-defense/home defense..but the name itself is pretty dang clear lol. a 4 barrel might be more palpable for the BATFE to allow, and I think they were able to "index" the system so that you could skip over whichever barrel? For example, a beanbag round/rubber, then door breach slug, then buckshot, or something like that.... or multiple types of rounds...

View attachment 331028

View attachment 331029

View attachment 331030
Weight.
This would be too heavy to pack with that many barrels

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR