JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are an idiot, Mr Natural. Are you a criminal? If not, lose the attitude about LEO's

Very stupid on the part of the CF's management. I will boycott the place on general principles.

HOWEVER,

It's rather amusing to see cops get treated like the rest of us and not like the gummint special snowflakes as they see themselves.

Shiny badges and special costumes do not convey special rights.

N.B. You can bet Lars Larson and the rest of the Kop-Kissers Klub will lose their freakin' minds over this today.

The rest (of us) simply chuckle quietly.

I would never go to a place that throws out armed law, because that is beyond stupidity. I don't pay attention to signs that invite criminals to come in and kill, you know the signs, "No firearms allowed." They're not meant for me, just for the criminals, I always carry concealed, no matter how many signs there are. Of course I understand that it is a misdemeanor and can get you jail time, maybe thirty days, witch I would gladly do, better than being shot somewhere and not having a gun.
Sifu
It can't get you shnit. All they can do is ask you to leave. Now if you don't then it could be trespassing.
And if they do find out you are carrying,make sure it after dinner is almost done;)
:D

I think you mean the Forza (sp?) in Lakewood? That was a prime example of the left and the hate campaign they are always on about Cops. That clown did that because he had been told all his life he was a "victim" and all Cops were the reason. He went in there to kill the Cops feeling justified. His family went to prison too for supporting him after they knew what he did. At least that one ended well with him dead instead of having to be supported for the rest of his life. That one was one of the first "wake up calls" to LEO's. Those 4 had gotten way to complacent about gathering in a place like that and let their guard down. It's sadly easy to do.
Training and experience "should have" told those officers to sit in such a fashion as to be watching the direction behind and to the side of the other officers. That way all directions are covered should an issue arise. Then again bubblegum can go down so fast that there is barely time to respond before it's too late..

Training and experience "should have" told those officers to sit in such a fashion as to be watching the direction behind and to the side of the other officers. That way all directions are covered should an issue arise. Then again bubblegum can go down so fast that there is barely time to respond before it's too late..
There was 4 or 5 officers so some were facing the door. But they had gone in that place ,and other officers as I remember, for quite some time
But like you said above shnit can go down. And if you are complacent then you dont recognize threats.
I would bet one of them made eye contact with him then went back to his/her papers

Maybe the police officer's should have said they were gay and were there for the cake....Being gay trumps the private business, their choice issue. Guns or not.

Upper management did apologize and stated that uniformed LEO are exempted from their no firearms allowed policy. This means that I am not welcome as a private citizen with a CHL. So, my business will go elsewhere.
Never hear of 'em. However...I am waiting for the day I walk into a Starbucks (about once, every 3 or 4 years) and see cops sitting at a table. I'll complain that it violates their "Gun Free Zone" and either the cops leave their guns in their vehicle(s), or I'll make a stink about their discriminatory practices.
It won't go anywhere, but it will make me feel better :)

There was 4 or 5 officers so some were facing the door. But they had gone in that place ,and other officers as I remember, for quite some time
But like you said above shnit can go down. And if you are complacent then you dont recognize threats.
I would bet one of them made eye contact with him then went back to his/her papers

Yes they had been regularly using that place as the begin the shift hang out. So often Cops just get complacent because it just becomes another day on the job. It has gotten worse now with 8 years of the POTUS trying to fan the flames of Cop hate.

Never hear of 'em. However...I am waiting for the day I walk into a Starbucks (about once, every 3 or 4 years) and see cops sitting at a table. I'll complain that it violates their "Gun Free Zone" and either the cops leave their guns in their vehicle(s), or I'll make a stink about their discriminatory practices.
Well don't act too high and mighty at stirbucks,cause their policy was decided upon after the open carry crowd started going there in force to thank SBs for their 'guns OK' policy.
After scaring everyone with their masses,all carrying guns openly,Starbucks decided to stop supporting us and have a target... I mean gun free zone
The open carry folks brought this on. If they would have just supported SBs instead of invading them all would have been good there.

I'll never set foot in a SB ever again, they are dead to me!!!

The video was scrubbed.
It showed WA corrections officer Miriam Nichols in a mag-stuffed battle vest.
"hey, I'm comfortable in this rig..."
Didn't think to wear a LEO windbreaker over the war gear?
Drama queen looking for attention.

I've done joint training with her and she is far from a drama queen. Those vests have badges, name tags, ID placards on the back. Dont know how much more ID she needs.

Patrol officers look good with their gun belts and radio
She, and her compatriots chose to go for attention
at the tacoma mall? a mall? WTF, over

Not sure what your gripe is. If you're mandated to wear protective gear and equipment, why would you take it off regardless of where you are? They cant leave thousands of dollars of stuff sitting in the car. If they wear anything that identifies them as LE, they should be wearing their gear. If you need it and don't have it because you dont want to upset people, your world is about to suck. There is also the part where your family can be denied life insurance because you chose not to wear your equipment.

No gripe, expressing my opinion
about low profile

Most laws say LEOs can carry their duty weapon at all times.
In public, in an eating establishment, trading shop talk with your buddies
In uniform, looking good
Not tee shirt, rattle-battle
I would suspend these clowns, but just my opinion

I carry a G27 .40SW, with 25 rounds, concealed, every day, every where.
And nobody knows... low profile

No gripe, expressing my opinion
about low profile

Most laws say LEOs can carry their duty weapon at all times.
In public, in an eating establishment, trading shop talk with your buddies
In uniform, looking good
Not tee shirt, rattle-battle
I would suspend these clowns, but just my opinion

I carry a G27 .40SW, with 25 rounds, concealed, every day, every where.
And nobody knows... low profile

Again, why would an LEO on duty be low profile? When I'm not on duty, I carry concealed as well. When I am on duty, I wear it loud and proud. The CCOs are not provided uniforms or a uniform allowance and only have their gear to identify them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top