JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We ate at the one in Downtown Seattle last year and I don't recall any No Gun signs. The deserts are very good, but the food was average. Yes my wife and I both concealed carried.

Any news on what their official CHL policy is? If they were smart it would be to follow state law.

Have to assume that as they kicked out LEO's for carrying (mistakenly but apparently on duty LEO's are supposed to be an exception), they don't welcome citizens carrying guns in any fashion in there. I'm sure that if you were CC'ing and your gun was revealed somehow they'd ask you to leave. CPL or no.

If you can't speak the language, it isn't the fault of the officer(s). Let them go under. There's more than one Asian restaurant. I have no compassion for stupidity.

When I saw the owner (in tears) with the son translating I did not believe a word of it. There was no mistaking what he said to those Cops. That they (Cops) would make customers uneasy. So Cops said they would not eat there. It was after the town news got a hold of it all hell broke loose. At first a bunch of people were mad at the CLEO for putting it on Facebook. Too damn bad. After it hit a BUNCH of the towns people made it clear that if they did not want Cops there the people would not eat there. Then came the crying and pretending it was all a mistake. My butt it was. I hope they go under.

When I saw the owner (in tears) with the son translating I did not believe a word of it. There was no mistaking what he said to those Cops. That they (Cops) would make customers uneasy. So Cops said they would not eat there. It was after the town news got a hold of it all hell broke loose. At first a bunch of people were mad at the CLEO for putting it on Facebook. Too damn bad. After it hit a BUNCH of the towns people made it clear that if they did not want Cops there the people would not eat there. Then came the crying and pretending it was all a mistake. My butt it was. I hope they go under.

More "I have been caught with my politics down" Leftism. When they saw that the public had become outraged, and the town may turn against them, their tune changed. (It is amazing how that works, isn't it)? If they go out of business, a valuable lesson may be learned. The "golden door" to this great nation swings both ways. (Don't let it hit you in the rump on the way back to the Far East)!

Are these the folks who come check the parolees where they are supposed to be living?
If so I would kick them idiots out too.
They came sneaking around my place in Sequim like it was a king county rv trash park. I told them,after I put my gun down seeing who they were:D,they should watch who's property they trespassing on,folks up here don't like people in their yards.
They acted like they were looking for some big time criminals.
Coming from both sides of my place.
Real LEO,no those guys why not? Remember it is private property and they can serve who they want.
But this kind of thing will lengthen response time from 911;)

More "I have been caught with my politics down" Leftism. When they saw that the public had become outraged, and the town may turn against them, their tune changed. (It is amazing how that works, isn't it)? If they go out of business, a valuable lesson may be learned. The "golden door" to this great nation swings both ways. (Don't let it hit you in the rump on the way back to the Far East)!

I thought about this about 6 months after 9/11. When that happened a Somali market in Downtown Seattle had the whole crowd out front cheering. Later the Feds shut them down for illegal money transferring. The owners took to the news to cry. Saying they were locked out and all the food would perish. All I could think of was "welcome to America A$$hole. Wasn't it fun to cheer as you watched all those people die.

How about the Starbucks shooting by McCord AFB were the shooter executed 4 cops?
Plenty close to home,no need to go out of state

I think you mean the Forza (sp?) in Lakewood? That was a prime example of the left and the hate campaign they are always on about Cops. That clown did that because he had been told all his life he was a "victim" and all Cops were the reason. He went in there to kill the Cops feeling justified. His family went to prison too for supporting him after they knew what he did. At least that one ended well with him dead instead of having to be supported for the rest of his life. That one was one of the first "wake up calls" to LEO's. Those 4 had gotten way to complacent about gathering in a place like that and let their guard down. It's sadly easy to do.

Are these the folks who come check the parolees where they are supposed to be living?
If so I would kick them idiots out too.
They came sneaking around my place in Sequim like it was a king county rv trash park. I told them,after I put my gun down seeing who they were:D,they should watch who's property they trespassing on,folks up here don't like people in their yards.
They acted like they were looking for some big time criminals.
Coming from both sides of my place.
Real LEO,no those guys why not? Remember it is private property and they can serve who they want.
But this kind of thing will lengthen response time from 911;)

The original story talked about here in the Teriyaki joint was the towns LEO's who were on duty that day. They used to eat lunch there. The owner told them having Cops in the place would make customers uneasy. As so often happens with a thread it starts to drift a lot with other examples thrown in.
If you own a business and did not want LEO's, or Corrections Officers, or green people there that is your right IMHO. You should be able to tell them to not eat at your place. Of course that means you live with the results when others no longer eat there either because of how you feel.

I think you mean the Forza (sp?) in Lakewood? That was a prime example of the left and the hate campaign they are always on about Cops. That clown did that because he had been told all his life he was a "victim" and all Cops were the reason. He went in there to kill the Cops feeling justified. His family went to prison too for supporting him after they knew what he did. At least that one ended well with him dead instead of having to be supported for the rest of his life. That one was one of the first "wake up calls" to LEO's. Those 4 had gotten way to complacent about gathering in a place like that and let their guard down. It's sadly easy to do.

Super easy to get complacent. I havent sat in a booth or gone through a drive-through since.

I will have to remember that line. : "I have been caught with my politics down" Leftism
I LIKE that one a LOT!!!!:cool:

Super easy to get complacent. I havent sat in a booth or gone through a drive-through since.

When I was working in this line and was in uniform I NEVER ate anything anywhere if I could not see it being made. I also never sat where I could not see what was coming up on me. It's sad these guys have to feel that way but it is what it is. Of the 4 only one managed to get up and return fire. He was the last one to die. The best part was when they sent one Tacoma Cop to "check on" this mess since the Barista was completely incoherent on the 911 call. Not her fault after what had just happened. When they could not raise the Officers on the radio they at first assumed some kook was calling them. That first guy to walk in on that will never be the same again.

I will have to remember that line. : "I have been caught with my politics down" Leftism
I LIKE that one a LOT!!!!:cool:

Thanks. Sometimes comedy writes itself. The Left thinks their farts smell like Milk Chocolate. (Their sphincter really is a stinker)! When it's discriminatory policies result in unintended consequences, it stamps its feet as if it were a spoiled four-year-old child and cries about the results. It isn't pretty is it?

The original story talked about here in the Teriyaki joint was the towns LEO's who were on duty that day. They used to eat lunch there. The owner told them having Cops in the place would make customers uneasy. As so often happens with a thread it starts to drift a lot with other examples thrown in.
If you own a business and did not want LEO's, or Corrections Officers, or green people there that is your right IMHO. You should be able to tell them to not eat at your place. Of course that means you live with the results when others no longer eat there either because of how you feel.

This thread seems to have gotten WAY off track, you really must read from the beginning. this is about the Cheese Cake Factory and NOT the Asian restaurant from a few months back!

Private business, their choice.

Maybe in poor taste but their right

Not if it's to bake a cake for a lesbo wedding you have no rights then the state of Oregon steps in and fines them 100.000 dollars for violating their rights what about my right's oh that's right I don';t have any
other than to pay my taxes and keep my racist mouth shut .

Dang I have a CCF gift card left over for some one who didn't show up for Christmas what do I do with it? Now that Cabelas gift card I know exactly what to do with... More gunpowder! :D

EDIT: Cheesecake Factory has apologized to the Officers and they are welcome to come in armed. Now, about the rest of us with a CHL...

Yes, uniformed State Corrections Officers were thrown out of the newly opened Tacoma Cheesecake Factory for being armed. Yes, it's the restaurants right to refuse service to anyone for any reason (unless you are baking a cake, but that's another story). Yes, it's also our right to not patronize them and let them and their corporate office know why.

Corrections officers told to leave eatery—for carrying guns

The Tacoma Cheesecake Factory can be contacted here (just search for Tacoma): The Cheesecake Factory Locations

Cheesecake Factory Corporate can be contacted through this form: Contact Us

Make sure you thank them for treating the officers you put their lives on the line for them every day in such a despicable manner as well as endangering the safety of themselves and their customers.

I love their food, but I'm done with them until the officers get an apology.
I would never go to a place that throws out armed law, because that is beyond stupidity. I don't pay attention to signs that invite criminals to come in and kill, you know the signs, "No firearms allowed." They're not meant for me, just for the criminals, I always carry concealed, no matter how many signs there are. Of course I understand that it is a misdemeanor and can get you jail time, maybe thirty days, witch I would gladly do, better than being shot somewhere and not having a gun.
Sifu

EDIT: Cheesecake Factory has apologized to the Officers and they are welcome to come in armed. Now, about the rest of us with a CHL...

Yes, uniformed State Corrections Officers were thrown out of the newly opened Tacoma Cheesecake Factory for being armed. Yes, it's the restaurants right to refuse service to anyone for any reason (unless you are baking a cake, but that's another story). Yes, it's also our right to not patronize them and let them and their corporate office know why.

Corrections officers told to leave eatery—for carrying guns

The Tacoma Cheesecake Factory can be contacted here (just search for Tacoma): The Cheesecake Factory Locations

Cheesecake Factory Corporate can be contacted through this form: Contact Us

Make sure you thank them for treating the officers you put their lives on the line for them every day in such a despicable manner as well as endangering the safety of themselves and their customers.

I love their food, but I'm done with them until the officers get an apology.
Seriously, some people's children should have their heads examined.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top