JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a must-read.

DM04y5cUEAExb4q.jpg

God bless those men, Its always hard to read these. Thanks is never enough for what many do for our country past and present cooks all the way to infantry so that we may sleep and live in peace.

How does one express gratitude to someone who sacrifices their life for you to live yours? I pray that God comforts their families and that their souls are in Gods holy presence.

Damn, that is hard to read. I will never cease to be amazed by the bravery shown by folks like those two men. What an amazing snapshot of the reason why the folks that serve in our armed forces represent the best this country has to offer. Though it's been some years since this occurred, my prayers and condolences for their families, who no doubt never have a day go by that they don't mourn the loss of their young heroes.

I remember reading that account several years ago, and thinking ....

Rag on the youngest generation if you will, but there are always a few that inspire with their unflinching courage. May their memory be an indictment of all who cut-and-run or - worse - kowtow to the bullies, fanatics and crazies of this world.

I remember reading that account several years ago, and thinking ....

Rag on the youngest generation if you will, but there are always a few that inspire with their unflinching courage. May their memory be an indictment of all who cut-and-run or - worse - kowtow to the bullies, fanatics and crazies of this world.
Well said.
The country's future may be brighter than we realize.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top