JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am moving to Alaska next year which is prompting me to sell a large collection of firearms, ammunition, and magazines. I will be listing the magazines and accessories over the next few days. Due to the size of the collection and limited amount of time I have, it is difficult to post pictures of everything. I will be happy to take a picture of whatever you request but please be seriously interested in purchasing the item before requesting a picture.

Email contact works best. My email address is [email protected] and is preferred rather than private message. PLEASE INSURE YOU INCLUDE THE LOT NUMBER ******AND****** THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT. Thank you. If you request a shipping quote make sure you include your zip code.

Face to face sales in the Hillsboro, Oregon area are strongly preferred, however I can ship at buyers expense but please be advised due to my work schedule it may take a day or two for me to get it shipped out.

All firearms have been stored in a climate controlled dehumidified indoor safe. I am possibly open to reasonable offers and or quantity discounts. Lowballers, please do not bother.

The only trades I would be interested are:

-Benelli Super Nova Pump Tactical (or the H2O model)
-Glock 20 SF or OD Glock 20
-Modern large caliber double action revolver (44 mag or larger) - no junk

I am not interested in any other trades. Please do not ask.

Also be sure to view my other for sale threads in the appropriate forums for tons of ammo, nice handguns, and a few shotguns including a Benelli Supernova Desert Camo. Mags will be posted in a day or two when I get extra time.

1. Bushmaster A2 XM15-E2S, 30 rounds fired since new, perfect condition, absolute safe queen. Comes with factory Bushmaster mag. $775 - SOLD SOLD SOLD

2. Rock River Arms 9mm midlength carbine. Very nice rifle, excellent condition, OD green, shoots great. Have original blue RRA case. Comes with one mag. $850

9mmAR1.jpg

9mmAR2.jpg

3. Rock River Arms 10.5" pistol, excellent condition, 60 rounds fired. Comes with FDE Magpul MAID, ARMS # 40 BUIS, Armalite rails, detachable front sight, and Gear Sector FDE single point sling. $1000.

ARpistol1.jpg

ARpistol2.jpg

4. DPMS Optics Ready carbine with Calvary Arms Coyote Tan Furniture. Excellent condition, fired maybe 60 rounds at most. $675. This rifle is pictured in the top of the photo below. - SOLD SOLD SOLD

5. Calvary Arms Coyote Tan lower, complete, unfired, mated to a light weight A1 upper, with 1/7 twist chrome lined light weight barrel. This gun is LIGHT. Comes with sling pictured, but no BCG or charging handle. Upper has been fired 100 rounds. Rifle is pictured on the bottom in the photo below. $575

CavArms1.jpg

6. AR10 carbine for sale with OD green furniture. It's an Eagle Arms by Armalite and has fired 30 rounds since new. Excellent, like new condition with no flaws. Flat top but has detachable factory Armalite front and rear sights. Comes with one mag and sling that's pictured. $1000.00 - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.