JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update complete! Feel free to post your questions here and if you see any bugs please let me know! :)

• Created Supporting Vendors page.
  • Added link to Supporting Vendors page to footer.
  • Updated Supporting Vendor 90x30 banners for high resolution devices.
  • Added auto-refresh option to Latest Activity page.
  • Watched Tags Page - Made tag titles uppercase
  • Watched Tags Page - Made each line display inline.
  • Watched Forum Page - Hid extra info from smaller devices.
  • Rewrote code to identify supporting members and vendors.
  • Updated CSS for mobile supporting member and vendor icons.
  • Changed icon for mobile supporting vendors.
  • Eliminated redundant footer templates.
  • Added banner slots in navigation header.

Everything else, great but the auto refresh has to go. Time delaying it doesn't make it any better, just slightly less annoying. Aren't pages refreshed via navigation anyway? To what end is automation better? I suppose it's a good feature for those poor folks afflicted like Stephen Hawking where your mobility to click is severely limited. For the rest of us though, whyyyyy?

Everything else, great but the auto refresh has to go. Time delaying it doesn't make it any better, just slightly less annoying. Aren't pages refreshed via navigation anyway? To what end is automation better? I suppose it's a good feature for those poor folks afflicted like Stephen Hawking where your mobility to click is severely limited. For the rest of us though, whyyyyy?

I appreciate the feedback!

Anyone else have any thoughts on it?

I appreciate the feedback!

Anyone else have any thoughts on it?
Here is the refresh option on my mobile, it appears static and not in auto mode. I have no problem with it like that as it's optional and just another feature. If it's optional on my mobile, why not on my PC?

IMG_20200409_085234.png

Agreed!! I have turned it off, but it occasionally it gets turned back on. Haven't figured out why yet, I think it is when I delete browsing history. It's frustrating to be going through the New Posts and suddenly have it refresh.
And I don't see the point. I go through the New Posts to see what has been posted in threads of interest. Once it refreshes it's back to the top to start over again. AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! Can you at least make it default to "OFF" and let people opt in?? Any way to then track usage and see how many people turn it on??

Here is the refresh option on my mobile, it appears static and not in auto mode. I have no problem with it like that as it's optional and just another feature. If it's optional on my mobile, why not on my PC?

View attachment 681474

If you hit the stop button it should turn it off and save your preference.

Agreed!! I have turned it off, but it occasionally it gets turned back on. Haven't figured out why yet, I think it is when I delete browsing history. It's frustrating to be going through the New Posts and suddenly have it refresh.
And I don't see the point. I go through the New Posts to see what has been posted in threads of interest. Once it refreshes it's back to the top to start over again. AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! Can you at least make it default to "OFF" and let people opt in?? Any way to then track usage and see how many people turn it on??

Yep, clearing your browsing history clears the cookie, turning it back on. I can look into adding a permanent option in the settings, but if nobody likes or uses it we might as well save the trouble and remove it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top