JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just rolled out an update this afternoon. Feel free to post your questions here and if you see any bugs please let me know! :)

• Redeveloped the feedback system UI to improve visibility and ease of use.
  • Added Contact button to header in classified section ads, used to start a private conversation with the ad starter.
  • Added description to conversation list page.
  • Moved conversation menu meter and select button elements to opposite sides on mobile conversation list.
  • Increased mobile conversation menu inline select box size to make them easier to tap.
  • Modified registration and lost password pages and phrases to make account recovery easier to use.
  • Added padding to action buttons on mobile member profile view.
  • Added padding to action buttons on mobile forum and thread views.
  • Disabled title tooltip on sidebar thread widgets.
  • Removed borders from left and right of meta cells on forum_view to clean up the UI.
  • Updated classified system help topic.
  • Added instructions and explanations to the add event page to assist members in correctly adding events.
  • Modified description of Competitive Shooting section to emphasize it's for discussion and not events.

Can you be more specific? :)

You bet!

Screenshot_20200217-154032.png

Received alerts for these ^^^ today once I logged in. Not sure what they are about.

If you have badge related questions, feel free to ask in the above thread if it has not been addressed yet.

On the forum and subforum pages (with lists of threads) I am able to see VIEWS, but then those numbers disappear.

I'd really like to see that information for threads. Is this information I can find another way? It used to be plainly visible.

On the forum and subforum pages (with lists of threads) I am able to see VIEWS, but then those numbers disappear.

I'd really like to see that information for threads. Is this information I can find another way? It used to be plainly visible.

When you say those numbers disappear, when do they disappear? Where would you like to see the info for threads?

What's "padding" on the action buttons mean? :s0153:

Seriously, no out of context shenanigans intended.:s0155:

Hah, suuure :D

Basically more space between the buttons so they're not so close together and easier to click :)

When you say those numbers disappear, when do they disappear? Where would you like to see the info for threads?

Hah, suuure :D

Basically more space between the buttons so they're not so close together and easier to click :)

One thing I have noticed using (the latest) iOS on an iPhone-8 is that if you hit the return key more than twice to make paragraph breaks (I know, who DOES that any more, right?) the keyboard switches between the upper case setting on one line, hit the return key again then it's in lower case setting...it'll sometimes even erase thlast thing you typed or image/emoji you inserted into the text box.

The backspace key will also sometimes delete whatever is to the right of the cursor when I'm editing one of my "pearls of wisdom"... :rolleyes:

Do you think that's a keyboard setting of the forum software causing this unusual behavior? :s0153:

I figured it out a bit. When I lengthen the horizontal size of the window, the view counts show up again in each thread field (on a MacBook and a Chromebook).

I've noticed I can't seem to find thread view counts on my cell phone, though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top