JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That wasn't an intended change, sounds like maybe you found a bug! Which device and which browser?

I don't have a Blackberry to test with, but I'm not aware of anything that might have made them unusable. Did something change?
No, I'm just making myself a target. My 5 year old Blackberry Passport rocks on this site. Typing is a little slow sometimes but the site responds quite well to the browser, which is Safari based.

No, I'm just making myself a target. My 5 year old Blackberry Passport rocks on this site. Typing is a little slow sometimes but the site responds quite well to the browser, which is Safari based.

You had me worried, as I have no idea how I'd have approached that :D

Oh, I guarantee I broke some things I didn't mean to break. It's just a matter of whether people are going to tell me (rather than thinking I did it on purpose).

If something changed and you don't like it please let me know! It might not have been on purpose.
My bank account went down rather far it could have been that last pistol but I think it's really your fault could you please fix it.

@Joe Link
Hi Joe,
Did we lose the down arrow feature? I see back, and up only now.
6B7BDD7C-1D80-40FE-BE17-CB40C1C2215A.jpeg

Same here. And the icons at the bottom for new posts and so forth are smaller now.

iPhone 11 Pro Max here.

@Joe Link
Hi Joe,
Did we lose the down arrow feature? I see back, and up only now.
View attachment 691192

We did! It's very hard to get feedback from members, so sometimes I have to make the change and wait to see if anyone complains. Sounds like people use that down button, so I'll be re-adding it along with options as to which buttons people want displayed (or no buttons at all).

Curious, I've never seen the arrows. What device & op sys are you using?

That's really odd, you should see them on every device. Which devices and browsers are you using?

Same here. And the icons at the bottom for new posts and so forth are smaller now.

iPhone 11 Pro Max here.
Same here, iPhone.

I'll be making them taller again, I just need to find a way to do it for larger iOS devices only.

I use Firefox on a Windows 10 desktop computer. I'm not seeing the arrows until I start scrolling and I'm noting they don't appear during typing this reply, even if I scroll. Interesting...

elsie

PS: I should note that I use a lot of blockers.

I use Firefox on a Windows 10 desktop computer. I'm not seeing the arrows until I start scrolling and I'm noting they don't appear during typing this reply, even if I scroll. Interesting...

elsie

PS: I should note that I use a lot of blockers.

That's exactly how they're supposed to work. They appear when you start scrolling and disappear when you interact with a page element (the reply box, reacting to a message, etc) to try to prevent them from blocking anything :)

That's exactly how they're supposed to work. They appear when you start scrolling and disappear when you interact with a page element (the reply box, reacting to a message, etc) to try to prevent them from blocking anything :)

I figured that was the case. I was just adding a datapoint in the hope it would clarify things.

elsie

I been having alerts and pm not fully ,loading at random , it shows I have it goes through the process and stops about 3/4 way through load . Or appears to load but does not show new activity .and twitches does not respond to commands when trying to type or respond or click . Or shows then freezes up ,crash and restart. Ect. Is my device to old or internet to slow ? It primarly seems to be on NWFA.does it require updated equipment to fun ction correctly on the site ?
My tablet is at least 6 years old
It seems to be ok now ?

I been having alerts and pm not fully ,loading at random , it shows I have it goes through the process and stops about 3/4 way through load . Or appears to load but does not show new activity .and twitches does not respond to commands when trying to type or respond or click . Or shows then freezes up ,crash and restart. Ect. Is my device to old or internet to slow ? It primarly seems to be on NWFA.does it require updated equipment to fun ction correctly on the site ?
My tablet is at least 6 years old
It seems to be ok now ?

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to answer this without seeing it myself, but NWFA should work fine even on a 6 year old device. If the issue persists after the next update please let me know.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to answer this without seeing it myself, but NWFA should work fine even on a 6 year old device. If the issue persists after the next update please let me know.

Part of it is slow internet I read in the news paper since my post its been problematic in rural areas do to working at home ect since the covid .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top