JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We just finished implementing a server configuration change designed to speed up the site (roughly 30 minutes ago). Anyone notice a difference? Any issues?

The site is running really fast for me! And I mean from one page to the next is almost instantly!!
No more watching TV while pages load!

I'm on my desktop now, certainly seems much faster. The show your guns thread with all the pictures used to take much longer!

3:03 PM. When I visit the site, I see the little red number next to the alerts bell, but no e-mail notification.

Anyone else having issues with this? I'm doing some testing now.

I would say its faster maybe by 1-3 seconds which on page flipping is really improved.
I have a 60MB connection and this site was just average at best, but I can tell right now its snap right to a new page very cool. Thank You Joe.

I would say its faster maybe by 1-3 seconds which on page flipping is really improved.
I have a 60MB connection and this site was just average at best, but I can tell right now its snap right to a new page very cool. Thank You Joe.

Good to hear! That's what I'm seeing as well. I think about clicking and I'm already there.

These are the types of improvements made possible by the switch from V2 to V3, the server migrations, etc. It's only going to get better! :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top