JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey anyone got a site pusher they would loan me if I pull the trigger on a front fiber site for my .22 slide? For a sig 226? Albany, Salem area maybe farther. Just looking to push the front site.

thanks,
Steven

Last Edited:
Well here is what i was thinking of ordering. I got a gift for Amazon and not sure what to use it on so was thinking a HiViz Sig Overmolded Fiber Optic Front Pistol Sight (Red).

But in your opinion a gun smith is going to be my only way to go? And if so do the masses agree?

Thanks again!
Steven

If you know a gunsmith you trust, it might be worth it. But that's not really where I was going. The overmolded HiViz looks pretty solid (a lot like a tritium site), so a sight pusher would probably be fine. The thin fiber optic sights are _very_ thin, and pusher will just bend the bubblegum out of them. Pushing the existing sight out is probably the most difficult part, and a pusher will be perfect for that. The new sight you can tap in, and if it's too tight you can always file it down a bit.

I have a 226, and am about to order a .22 version of the 226 (not that much more than the conversion). I also have a Springfield XD pusher. I'll check tomorrow to see if the pusher will work on my Sig (it should)- If it does, I'll let you know. If you PM me your address, I'll ship it to you USPS flat rate - shouldn't cost too much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top