JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Useing a tablet and this site is running very slow. I surf to about six other sites and it's fast as always but here I am having real trouble. Start a thread and the words are thee seconds behind the typeing. Tap on a thread and it won't come up for three taps. I am not having the problem on the other gun sites I visit.

I had one page that didn't want to load this morning, but refreshed the page and it popped right up. Other than that, it seems to be running about normal.

Hmm, this is really odd. I've been working on it all day and haven't had a single issue. I'll continue investigating. If anyone has any additional information, it'd be helpful.

I have since got home, Its running fine on my PC too.

How close together are all the complainers? Is it possible that you guys have the same internet provider and its having issues?

( Im a blacksmith, not an interwebs expert, I understand that could be a dumb idea)

IS everyone having a problem using Chrome? I find a lot of weird problems come, and then mysteriously go, all on their own, using Chrome.

I have since got home, Its running fine on my PC too.

How close together are all the complainers? Is it possible that you guys have the same internet provider and its having issues?

( Im a blacksmith, not an interwebs expert, I understand that could be a dumb idea)

Nope, that's a great question.

Same problem when I use Mozilla. Mentioned this a few months ago. I use chrome when i come to use the site now, just don't come as often as before since I don't really like the way Chrome is layed out and operates.

If you guys could provide your ISP, which browser you're using, whether you're on a mobile/tablet, whether you're using NWFA v2 or v3, and your general location it'd be a big help.

Our host spent the last hour looking at the server, but found the load and overall health is about the same as it has been for the previous 30 days.

So I called my provider and complained the net is to slow and I am having problems. Century net told me to unplug the line from the wall to the box and switch ends. I said I will do better than that, will get another service.. and as I tried to post this I got a tab crash:mad:

Pages have been loading really slow today for me as well. I have Frontier Fios, on the west side, IE 11, laptop, v2.

Ya mine is acting up as well. Delayed loading and using chrome. Happening at work on a laptop, mobile (iPhone 6/chrome), and home on wifi using mobile. TapaTalk is ok but I'm only using as a backup since I'm frustrated with the loading issue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top