JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
zXEjMRQ.jpg
3BH5S3i.jpg
tLTauC7.jpg
g3H5bsH.jpg
SCBvXD5.jpg

Excellent condition Next Level Training SIRT Laser Training Pistol. I'd estimate 500 trigger pulls, which is very little for the pistol. Comes with the SIRT factory hardcase, four SIRT magazines, and Heine SlantPro ledge sights.

Model #110, styled after the Glock 17/22. This is the most realistic training tool I've found for dryfire practice (I have tried everything else, including Co2 setups, DryFire mags, other laser setups). I have the top of the line SIRT model, with the red metal slide (to be identical weight/balance to the Glock 17/22) and the Green/Red laser option (which drastically helps compared to the stock red/red combination). The pistol itself was $450 shipped plus tax.

I also have a total of four SIRT mags (I purchased a three-pack from NLT for $70 shipped). Also installed are Heine ledge sights ($85 shipped at the time). All told, I have over $600 pre-tax into this shipped ($450 + $70 + 80), not including WA sales tax, which brings it closer to $650.

$400 shipped by USPS priority with tracking. I accept PP Gift, PP +3%, money order, personal check. If you can meet within half an hour of me (I live in Seattle), I'll do $390.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top