JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife lived though the Bosnian "conflict" war, genocide which was started to mask the take over of the heron movement into Russia from turkey by the US-UN peace keeping forces. Afghanistan has had a 17 fold increase of heron output sense we have be caring for the region and facilitating its movement to turkey. Oh! a very rich,and poor Nuke protected terrorist state. We have no problem with them having nukes.
When the war started, the harmless list of registered gun owners, and what the had, was used to locate the people that may rise up with an ability to shoot back. side note "My father in law said his friends with guns didn't even know how to shoot them". Any way the Serbs came into her town and went straight to houses on the list. This one day my wife was at a friends house and Bang,bang on the front door her friends dad opened the door, and she watched them ask if the registered owner was home and he said I was and the officer pulled his gun and shot him in the head. They than search the house found the gun a .22 pistola as my wife said and left.
Their not here to HELP YOU FOR SURE !
I don't worry about the them coming to take my guns if we don't stop them soon we won't need the guns.

One to chest and one to the head just to make sure his dead!!

<broken link removed>
P.S. he's a great listen on Sunday nights at 5
hagmann and hagmann another good one

Last Edited:
Blue helmets make excellent targets!!!!
I'm sure some will come in their UN uniforms to see what happens. You know the plane explodes on the tarmac and all the blue helmeted soldiers lay there with it
But the next wave will be dressed as our own. You will need to listen to accents
Then pull the trigger

For a Deaf person like myself, there aint no listening to accents; BUT I do keep track of uniforms and insignias, SOO if something's off, I shoot.
(provided I'm not already dead :rolleyes: )

Likewise, they better s
I'm sure some will come in their UN uniforms to see what happens. You know the plane explodes on the tarmac and all the blue helmeted soldiers lay there with it
But the next wave will be dressed as our own. You will need to listen to accents
Then pull the trigger

If they are coming to disarm me I DGAD what their accents are, they are the enemy!!!

Likewise, they better s

If they are coming to disarm me I DGAD what their accents are, they are the enemy!!!
Well my thoughts are they would send them over as tourists on regular planes. We chartered commercial planes to go to the sand box. I would expect them to do the same.
BUT any soldiers that may come to take guns,foreign or domestic should understand what the consequences will be

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top