JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't know if this interests anyone, but have been looking at putting together both some simple first aid kits to keep around the house and in the vehicles etc. as well as some more comprehensive collections of various things. In doing a bit of searching on the web I came across what appears to be a neat, local business Austere Medical & Practical Preparedness Project (AMP-3 ...check it out, there's some neat things there).

Long story short - that got me to thinking about picking up some different OTC meds and treatments in the little "single-use" packets to keep on hand. Convenience stores usually carry such things, but they tend to be pretty spendy. Then I came to minimus.biz... this place has all kinds of stuff and at what seems like reasonable prices.

So, anyone else tend to think along these lines of getting a little stash of single-use packets and if so, can you share where you're getting your goods?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top