Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Single-use OTC medication packs?

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by ch139, Jun 21, 2012.

1. ch139

ch139 teh gehtoe Active Member

Don't know if this interests anyone, but have been looking at putting together both some simple first aid kits to keep around the house and in the vehicles etc. as well as some more comprehensive collections of various things. In doing a bit of searching on the web I came across what appears to be a neat, local business Austere Medical & Practical Preparedness Project (AMP-3 ...check it out, there's some neat things there).

Long story short - that got me to thinking about picking up some different OTC meds and treatments in the little "single-use" packets to keep on hand. Convenience stores usually carry such things, but they tend to be pretty spendy. Then I came to minimus.biz... this place has all kinds of stuff and at what seems like reasonable prices.

So, anyone else tend to think along these lines of getting a little stash of single-use packets and if so, can you share where you're getting your goods?

Varmit and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Varmit

Varmit Beaverton, OR Member

That AMP-3 looks like some great products. Something we ALL should think about.

3. ch139

In bulk!

Tablets | iFirstAidKits.com

Don't know anything about them, but generic single use packs of OTC meds in bulk – prices look pretty good too.

4. ch139

Anyone? Bueller?

5. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Looks good, but I'm somewhat reluctant to buy drugs from online pharmacies. How do you gauge authenticity?

safetyman and (deleted member) like this.