JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Honestly I thought I would shoot the single stacks so much better. But the regular double stack full size grip just felt so much better and much more comfortable to shoot.
I found if it's all the same caliber, the bigger guns will be easier to shoot. I carry a smaller gun during warmer weather for concealment. If I dress appropriately, the bigger gun comes along because I'm far more comfortable and confident in my draw and shooting abilities with it.

It's hard to look past the Shield with the rebate right now. Maybe more training with it would help. I had one but traded it because it felt as big as my 2.0c but thinner. At that point, I'd might as well carry the double stack.

I found if it's all the same caliber, the bigger guns will be easier to shoot. I carry a smaller gun during warmer weather for concealment. If I dress appropriately, the bigger gun comes along because I'm far more comfortable and confident in my draw and shooting abilities with it.

It's hard to look past the Shield with the rebate right now. Maybe more training with it would help. I had one but traded it because it felt as big as my 2.0c but thinner. At that point, I'd might as well carry the double stack.
Well and the only mag they had for the Shield was the 7rd and I hate not having a full grip on a pistol. And it seems as though it can be hard to find mags for M&P's

Speaking of single stacks and pricing Sportsman's Warehouse has this deal:

945686CC-3E7B-433F-8FE6-35BD660F8FD0.png

179.99 for a 9mm Shield, can't beat that deal with a stick!

Well and the only mag they had for the Shield was the 7rd and I hate not having a full grip on a pistol. And it seems as though it can be hard to find mags for M&P's
I can agree not having a full grip with your shooting hand makes it difficult. That's where your support hand really becomes important.

And, yes, Gunmagwarehouse has a sale on the magazines right now, if I'm not mistaken.

Well crap Shield sale ended yesterday. I asked a gun sales person about the S&W rebate he said what rebate. I said the &50 dollars off of the 9 Shield or the .380. He I've never heard about any S&W rebate. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sportsmens warehouse was run and a good deal on the shield also that's the ad that I was saying was no longer good. But I was just really shocked when the gun salesman said he had no clue about the S and W $50 rebate.