JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always liked the singles. I have a really nice Beretta 20, folding scatter gun I'm thinking of parting with. Beautiful little gun but I have never even fired it, bought it just because it was interesting.

Always liked the singles. I have a really nice Beretta 20, folding scatter gun I'm thinking of parting with. Beautiful little gun but I have never even fired it, bought it just because it was interesting.
Those are a nice little gun. I once shot a round of trap with one........kicked the hell out of me (it was so light) but would be a wonderful little field or pack gun.

The folding Beretta shotgun was one of the first gun reviews Skeeter Skelton did for Shooting Times magazine. Must've been '66 or '67.
I used to have that issue.
He though it was aces. =)

Dean

open.jpg They were called Model FS-1. I believe 1971 was the last year made. Appears a lot of work was put in them, metal and wood is very nice.
This is out of an add but the same as I have.

Last Edited:
Wth do you need a breakdown long gun inside a pack in the woods for?

Seems like a plain regular pump 12ga on your shoulder would be more useful.

The writing left a lot to be desired, especially when every single paragraph starts with "It also has"...o_O

The (Savage) Stevens 301 20g bought is working very well, at least a hundred shells through it no problem. Doesn't kick too bad either even with the lightweight synthetic stock.

A little off topic.
I wonder if any of you know where to find a saddle scope mount for a Springfield 67c .410 pump. Same shotgun was made by Savage and Stevens 410Pump.
It's for a friend of mine with bad eyes. All he has been able to find are for 16, 20 and 12gage guns. The gun isn't grooved for tip off mounts.
If you have one for sale, or know where to find one please send me a PM.
Thanks,
Gabby

Anyone heard anymore about the Henry singles?
Anyone been able to shoot one?

...also, I remembered about 20 years ago an old boss of mine bought a then new shotgun brand called Huglu.
He liked it, a lot.
Went to their site, for giggles, and found they also offer a single....

SINGLE BARREL- Huğlu

301-a-silver-perspective.jpg

I'll jump in... I enjoy the older single shot shotguns as well, just something about them... Character perhaps...

I have a M48 Topper 12Ga, New England Firearms Pardner SB1 20 Ga 3" full choke and a 410...

Stevens SXS 20ga... I'll dig 'em out sometime and get a picture or two...

My first gun was a Sears & Roebuck single shot 12ga that was my dads when he was young. Still have it and love it. Killed many quail, squirrels and rabbits in the Arizona desert with it.

H&R 10 gauge single shot, It's a Boom stick!!! :D Definitely not practical
I had one of those.....then sold it to buy a Marlin bolt action 10 ga. I used them to shoot geese and swans in Utah. The single shot was a shoulder mounted cannon......well....I guess the Marlin was too. The Ithaca Mag 10 was much more civilized to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top