JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
I have two guns that meet this criteria. One is brand new (to me) but didn't include manufacture's documentation. Prominently stamped on the barrel just behind the breach is the phrase "black powder only." Since there are multiple flavors of black powder, and no one makes commercial 45-90 cartridges, I will roll my own if back ordered brass and primers ever drop. I expect anything I can think up, someone has already done. I'd rather pick your brains than pick up my mess after repeating your mistakes.

We should have one. Here are some of my antique rimfires 20211020_195720_resized.jpg ...

We should have one. Here are some of my antique rimfiresView attachment 1054816...
NICE!!!!!!!! i don't have any that old, all my old guns are levers, i love my singles, my first one was a remington single shot shared with my 4 brothers. one christmas we got a nice browning semiauto (shared of course) and i found out the hard way how ammo can disappear. so i much prefered the single shot. i have contenders pistol and carbine, rugers and one savage 222/20g. love em all

NICE!!!!!!!! i don't have any that old, all my old guns are levers, i love my singles, my first one was a remington single shot shared with my 4 brothers. one christmas we got a nice browning semiauto (shared of course) and i found out the hard way how ammo can disappear. so i much prefered the single shot. i have contenders pistol and carbine, rugers and one savage 222/20g. love em all
Does the Savage count as a SS? I also have one, .223/20 as well as a pair of 22s, contender and a few BP guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top