JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Nopps Jewelry & Loan in Salem has a H&R in 308 w/scope. They have had it for about two years. I bought it new, fired one 20 round box. Traded it in on a Saiga. I'm thinking they would give a good deal on it. They have always been fair with me.

I really like my NEF Handi Rifle in .223. I had been looking for one after shooting a friends' and finally found one after about a year of looking. Kind of a no frills rifle but it shoots well and I highly recommend one if you are looking for a single shot. Don't hesitate if you find one in .223 because they are very popular in this caliber and don't last long.

I have an excellent condition .223 with barrel cut and threaded at 16" with a tasco propoint red dot on it and youth length furniture if you are interested.

Deavis, if you ever make it into the PDX metro please bring them both, and if you're reasonable re price I'm pretty sure I'll take one off your hands -- most likely the standard one.

Last Edited:
<broken link removed>

Thanks, but I'm hoping to find one locally and avoid shipping and FFL fees -- with a firearm at this price point that kind of stuff end up being a significant percentage increase -- enough so that one gets within spitting distance of a used low-end bolt-action. That said I would prefer a basic breaktop design.

Maybe it is just my general comfort with shotguns and old break-top revolvers, but somehow break action rifles seem natural.

I bought a Rossi trifecta in 22lr, 20 gauge and 243 at Walmart in Medford a while back. I think I paid like $259 for it on sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.