JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have decided to go for the .50, but I am taking the cheaper route of getting an AR in .50cal

So after reviewing pics online I have determined that the single shot AR lowers look way better because there is no mag well, mag release, and bolt catch that would be useless on the .50 upper.

I have found only (2) companies that make the single shot lower, DMPS which seem to be more rare and then this company.
<broken link removed>

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on these or knows of any other brands available.

Thanks!

Personally I think the single shot lower makes it look more like a "real" .50 rifle and not some Frankenstein conversion.

I did just find out the DMPS single shot lower is not designed for specifically for the .50cal, its just a single shot AR lower which does not allow for a magazine, it still has the bolt catch on it.

Guess the Safe Harbor Lower is the one and only?

There are several manufacturers of these ar - 50 cal kits . I just purchased a tactilite kit . BOHICA has one safety harbor looks good . Google the 50 cal kits and you will find 4 or 5 websites to check out . There are some order to arrival issues in the past , get a delivery time before you send your $

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top