HighLine Firearms
Low Price Guns
Simply Triggers
Oregon Arms & Ammunition

WTS/WTT WA Single pump air rifle, well worn, $40 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I do not know the make or model of this air gun. It is well used. The only marking that I can find is a sticker that is upside down on the left side of the stock.

$40 OBO Air left.jpg air right.jpg

Air left.jpg

air right.jpg

Reactions
Several names have been stamped on these but are known as model B-3. I used to sell these years ago.Cleaned up and smoothed out they will print dime sized patterns at 25 yards all day long. 850 fps and a rifled barrel.

Reactions
I have one in .22 that has a scope mount that is pinned on one end while the other clips loosely on the back of the "reciever" also has iron sights. Also have one in .177 that has grooves on the barrel for mounting scope rings. What scope mount is on that one of yours?

Reactions
I mounted a Lyman peepsight on it, drilled and tapped.
Mines a .177, well the one I kept is. used to go through 500 rounds a week. Every week, living in the county near a cattle yard drilling sparrows. Was not uncommon to drop them at 100 yards. Ever had yours apart? Not that hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom