JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will have to check out the Hi power.
And while you are at it, try a feg pjk-9hp if you can find one. Less than half the cost but still a fantastic pistol. Basically an identical copy of the browning hi-power. I have had one for over ten years and it is my #1 shooter. Chews through any ammo i feed it and amazes everybody that shoots it.

My WWII German-Issue Polish Radom P35(p) 9mm is single action.
Based on the 1911 platform and improved by Poland and considered the finest 1911 style pistol before WWII.

And while you are at it, try a feg pjk-9hp if you can find one. Less than half the cost but still a fantastic pistol. Basically an identical copy of the browning hi-power. I have had one for over ten years and it is my #1 shooter. Chews through any ammo i feed it and amazes everybody that shoots it.

Who makes the feg pjk-9hp?

^ those things are hideous looking...Make a Glock seem futuristic and attractive by comparison

We Tok lovers think they are too cool for school.. they are very flat and concealable. That caliber will penetrate a USGI kevlar helmet, something even the .357 Magnum with 8 inch barrel cannot accomplish. Ugly is as ugly does. BTW a barrel change can enable you to shoot standard 9MM ammo

Nice. Is it a reliable gun?

For 15 years now. I reload lots of 9mm this is really the only gun I use to shoot it(cc piece is a p-11, not great fun to shoot as a plinker). I have shot 1000s and 1000s of rounds with the feg without any failures. My father also has one and his has been 100% reliable as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top